Racism in football

DJ_NUFC

We've gone too far down the anti-racism path if calling someone a Spanish twat is worthy of investigation. Bloody ridiculous.

If it's a referee calling a player a Spanish twat then it probably does merit at least an investigation. Referees are there to implement the rules, not judge whether a player is a twat, Spanish or otherwise.

We've gone too far down the anti-racism path if calling someone a Spanish twat is worthy of investigation. Bloody ridiculous.

If it's a referee calling a player a Spanish twat then it probably does merit at least an investigation. Referees are there to implement the rules, not judge whether a player is a twat, Spanish or otherwise.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to disagree. Booking Suarez, for instance, for his continual blatant diving is a tacit way of saying he's a twat. Who also speaks Spanish.

So many years on this forum and this is the only fucking thread of mine that's stuck. The human race is a farce.

Well to be fair, your other threads have been shit.

Better qualify this in case it comes off wrong:  :p

If he is proved innocent, this really does degrade Chelsea to an even lower level of scum.  On a serious note, they should get the book thrown at them for it.

Almost sure if they had won, nothing would have been said about this - time will tell.

:) As much as I hate Clattenburg as a referree, that Chelsea team is looking as despicable as Liverpool.

Why would you hate a ref who's never taken charge of a Newcastle match?

Cos he make shit decsions in other games.

Like a few years back during the mersey side derby, Gerrard was steaming through and was clipped by Hibbert, Clatt was going give Hibert a yellow then changed his mind when Gerrard whinged at him.

If this allegations are found to be false then I hope there are serious repercussions for chelsea.

Absolutely.

False or frivolous racist allegations are counter productive to the work being done to eradicate racism and should be severely dealt with.

Guest reefatoon

We've gone too far down the anti-racism path if calling someone a Spanish t*** is worthy of investigation. Bloody ridiculous.

If it's a referee calling a player a Spanish t*** then it probably does merit at least an investigation. Referees are there to implement the rules, not judge whether a player is a t***, Spanish or otherwise.

I wonder what the society of Spanish lawyers have to say about it.

Guest nufc1892

We've gone too far down the anti-racism path if calling someone a Spanish t*** is worthy of investigation. Bloody ridiculous.

If it's a referee calling a player a Spanish t*** then it probably does merit at least an investigation. Referees are there to implement the rules, not judge whether a player is a t***, Spanish or otherwise.

I wonder what the society of Spanish lawyers have to say about it.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/27051305.jpg

So the Sun and Star running stories claiming he claimed Luiz and Ramieres hearing him call Mikel a Monkey, sounds plausible that he called him Obi and they misheard - Mikel certainly didnt look upset when he got booked

Mikeeel! Monkheeeeey! Yup sounds identical. :lol: Luiz can't hear through all that hair anyway.