Racism in football

DJ_NUFC

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/welbeck-racist-monkey.png

Hi, I'm an idiot...

He's been identified...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404584_10151269985913489_1895197226_n.jpg

I don't fucking understand the rationale of some people. You're at a professional footie match between two of the most high profile teams in the world, there are loads of professional photographers on site and thousands more amateurs.

The irrationality and supreme idiocy of being a racist cunt aside, why the fuck would you not consider you'd have your photo taken?

I don't f***ing understand the rationale of some people. You're at a professional footie match between two of the most high profile teams in the world, there are loads of professional photographers on site and thousands more amateurs.

The irrationality and supreme idiocy of being a racist c*** aside, why the f*** would you not consider you'd have your photo taken?

its only because he is on the front row its so obvious. without seeing his hands in that position, which you couldnt if he was sat anywhere else, he could be doing anything. there might have been a fewof them doing it which caught the photographer's eye

I don't f***ing understand the rationale of some people. You're at a professional footie match between two of the most high profile teams in the world, there are loads of professional photographers on site and thousands more amateurs.

The irrationality and supreme idiocy of being a racist c*** aside, why the f*** would you not consider you'd have your photo taken?

because you're drunk.

That bloke in the Chelsea crowd is clearly a moron with a stone-age sense of morals.

However, is it just me who's thinking that a photographer happening to capture one idiot doing that is completely pointless? What is actually going to come of it? Sure, throw the book at him, but what is that going to achieve?

Just seems another example of the media picking a particular incident out and castigating random individuals while missing the overriding point which, IMO, is that doing that is not going to change the culture in which racism is still seen as vaguely acceptable, and thus breeding a culture where it is still unfortunately prevalent (albeit big progress has been made in recent years).

I dunno, the Chelsea fan incident all feels a bit :dontknow:

Is he not the single stupidest person in the world though. I mean come on, after Sunday everyone was going to be desperate for someone to do something racist the could whinge on about for another week. Well done lad, hope prison is fun.

no jail for that. its stupid but very minor.

Is he not the single stupidest person in the world though. I mean come on, after Sunday everyone was going to be desperate for someone to do something racist the could whinge on about for another week. Well done lad, hope prison is fun.

no jail for that. its stupid but very minor.

Aye, probably not. He shouldn't be attending another football match though. Moron

It's  considered banter between peeps of the same colour ... being a Geordie I've given and received plenty from shee.. sorry Welsh and pig fu..... sorry Scots.... EDITED.. missed a bit.. no offence taken by either party.

The modern racism seems to specifically involve colour. It's not racism.. it's colourism