Racism in football

DJ_NUFC

Guest reefatoon

Christ , the society of black lawyers. imagine if there was a society of white lawyers. there would be uproar. is having a society of black lawyers not a bit racist?

This is setting a dangerous precedent.

The FA is extremely sensitive to accusations of racism (and rightly so). Seems a convenient way to bring any player (or coach or ref) under intense scrutiny and investigation. If it turns out that Chelsea is the proverbial boy who cried wolf, blood is going to spill. Completely devalues accusations of substance.

Unless of course Clattenburg did use racist language. In which case, slam him.

:lol: I just don't get it, they have f*** all to do with the case, how can they just chime in and say they want the police to investigate it?

They have probably heard what has been alleged and have reported it to the Police so that the Police will investigate it. Police often only investigate things where a complaint has been made.

Also, this fucking country at times. The fucking hysteria. Racism is a problem because a bunch of whites kidnapped blacks, shipped them to the far corners of the world and made them work for nothing. Blacks were then systematically denied access to welfare and education which conveniently enabled a public perception amongst whites that they were inferior. This led to an understanding amongst whites that there was a genuine genetic inferiority in being black. This was obviously compounded by blacks only being able to achieve low social standing in Western society. This is a huge travesty and one that can't ever be justified. I appreciate thats a potted history that misses out of lot of things but can we not just have a bit of perspective. 

The hysteria and rhetoric that surrounds these allegations and instances (Suarez, Terry et al) does nothing to contribute to the race debate. It also creates an image of hyper-sensitivity which quite simply doesn't really exist in the day to day lives of most people. This is a bit of a rant but it fucks me off. The amount of fuss the media will make over something like this will far and away exceed the 100's of genuine injustices that happen day to day. We're just dumbing ourselves down.

:lol: I just don't get it, they have f*** all to do with the case, how can they just chime in and say they want the police to investigate it?

They have probably heard what has been alleged and have reported it to the Police so that the Police will investigate it. Police often only investigate things where a complaint has been made.

Also, this f***ing country at times. The f***ing hysteria. Racism is a problem because a bunch of whites kidnapped blacks, shipped them to the far corners of the world and made them work for nothing. Blacks were then systematically denied access to welfare and education which conveniently enabled a public perception amongst whites that they were inferior. This led to an understanding amongst whites that there was a genuine genetic inferiority in being black. This was obviously compounded by blacks only being able to achieve low social standing in Western society. This is a huge travesty and one that can't ever be justified. I appreciate thats a potted history that misses out of lot of things but can we not just have a bit of perspective. 

The hysteria and rhetoric that surrounds these allegations and instances (Suarez, Terry et al) does nothing to contribute to the race debate. It also creates an image of hyper-sensitivity which quite simply doesn't really exist in the day to day lives of most people. This is a bit of a rant but it f***s me off. The amount of fuss the media will make over something like this will far and away exceed the 100's of genuine injustices that happen day to day. We're just dumbing ourselves down.

They should stay out of it imo, got fuck all to do with them, if the Chelsea players want to report it then that's up to them.

The Society of Black Lawyers ffs. How f***ing cynical can you get?

there are a few professions with these types of 'communities'.

My previous company had an employees group for "black employees"  on the internal employee forum/discussion wiki thingy.

Struck me as odd asying as they wanted us all to be the same. hey ho. 

Just seen that cretin David Bond on BBC News dropping another gigantic clanger as he reported on "racist" monkey chants at yesterday's Chelsea vs Man Utd match...like there's any other sort? What a fucknugget. :lol:

Also, this f***ing country at times. The f***ing hysteria. Racism is a problem because a bunch of whites kidnapped blacks, shipped them to the far corners of the world and made them work for nothing. Blacks were then systematically denied access to welfare and education which conveniently enabled a public perception amongst whites that they were inferior. This led to an understanding amongst whites that there was a genuine genetic inferiority in being black. This was obviously compounded by blacks only being able to achieve low social standing in Western society. This is a huge travesty and one that can't ever be justified. I appreciate thats a potted history that misses out of lot of things but can we not just have a bit of perspective. 

The hysteria and rhetoric that surrounds these allegations and instances (Suarez, Terry et al) does nothing to contribute to the race debate. It also creates an image of hyper-sensitivity which quite simply doesn't really exist in the day to day lives of most people. This is a bit of a rant but it f***s me off. The amount of fuss the media will make over something like this will far and away exceed the 100's of genuine injustices that happen day to day. We're just dumbing ourselves down.

They should stay out of it imo, got f*** all to do with them, if the Chelsea players want to report it then that's up to them.

Agreed, no denying its boosted their profile though.  :pow:

just watched clattenburg on itv after full time and his body language didnt look the best...

Was he doing Nazi salutes and a Basil Fawlty walk?

:lol:

one of the linesman was looking at him with a face which just said 'i wonder if you will get away with this?'

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I heavily doubt he would be stupid enough to make a serious remark that is criminal. Most likely a false allegation or else overly exaggerated bullshit. I ref at schoolboy level and wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything like it to the players. Mind that does not make me immune to false allegations and just the other month I was accused myself by a bitter manager of calling one of his players a sap when sending him off. Pissed me right off. Luckily enough the league gave me full support and belived me instead of that manager who was clearly just far too bitter his team got spanked 1-8. I still missed a weeks football because of it too though like clattenburg is and it was very annoying because I got punish there by missing out on a weeks football for nothing but a lie from a sad old asshole.

I heavily doubt he would be stupid enough to make a serious remark that is criminal. Most likely a false allegation or else overly exaggerated bullshit. I ref at schoolboy level and wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything like it to the players. Mind that does not make me immune to false allegations and just the other month I was accused myself by a bitter manager of calling one of his players a sap when sending him off. p*ssed me right off. Luckily enough the league gave me full support and belived me instead of that manager who was clearly just far too bitter his team got spanked 1-8. I still missed a weeks football because of it too though like clattenburg is and it was very annoying because I got punish there by missing out on a weeks football for nothing but a lie from a sad old asshole.

Guest neesy111

Just seen that cretin David Bond on BBC News dropping another gigantic clanger as he reported on "racist" monkey chants at yesterday's Chelsea vs Man Utd match...like there's any other sort? What a fucknugget. :lol:

He looks like a creep whenever he reports on TV, sounds like a cunt as well.