Michael Chopra

Tsunami

Everyone around me thought he deliberately miss-hit his shot/cross and on watching that particular piece of play, I have to say I'd agree. Nice one Michael :lol:

I thought he bottled it personally.

Reminded me of when Baggio bottled to take a pen against Fiorentina.

1-1 even Chopra missed

bbc

Sunderland striker Michael Chopra has gone back to his spiritual home, Cardiff City, on loan until the end of the season.

Read elsewhere that its a loan with a view to becoming permanent in the summer.

They really dont wnat him back after yesterday!!!

As someone else said, maybe they think it was his 'Lee Clark' moment.

Makems on legends last nite, claining, he deliberatley missed cos it was the toon. So they dont want him back.

Macdonald,..'ive said lots of times, hes not up to the standard of the premiership'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Everyone around me thought he deliberately miss-hit his shot/cross and on watching that particular piece of play, I have to say I'd agree. Nice one Michael :lol:

I don't get why though. If I was playing for Sundelrand on 30k. And got booed by Newcastle fans all game, called shite, called useless, and then I got one on one in the derby with minutes to go I'd blast the ball home. To prove why I should never have been let go.

I don't get why though. If I was playing for Sundelrand on 30k. And got booed by Newcastle fans all game, called shite, called useless, and then I got one on one in the derby with minutes to go I'd blast the ball home. To prove why I should never have been let go.

He couldn't though, because he's shit. And from what I've read I'm not sure you'd blast it home either  :shifty:

You play for Sunderland sides anyway.

He couldn't though, because he's shit. And from what I've read I'm not sure you'd blast it home either  :shifty:

Correct. On both counts.

Guest Heneage

I don't get why though. If I was playing for Sundelrand on 30k. And got booed by Newcastle fans all game, called s****, called useless, and then I got one on one in the derby with minutes to go I'd blast the ball home. To prove why I should never have been let go.

I played for an SMB XI that sir is correct.

And I was being Hypothetical, I have not had a shot yet infront of you lot, reserve judgement till May.  :snod:

Guest toonlass

I don't get why though. If I was playing for Sundelrand on 30k. And got booed by Newcastle fans all game, called s****, called useless, and then I got one on one in the derby with minutes to go I'd blast the ball home. To prove why I should never have been let go.

And I was being Hypothetical, I have not had a shot yet infront of you lot, reserve judgement till May.  :snod:

You played in a whowhatnow?

Guest Heneage

Sunderland Message Board XI.

You played in a whowhatnow?

That's because your not a real fan!  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

That's because your not a real fan!  :shifty:

Ner like! I git watch all da games and love Keegan and buy our Urop Kit even though we not in Urop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Heneage

Be good for Chopra to come back and do a job I always thought Sunderland treat him wrongly.