Shaun Wright-Phillips

TêteDeMaure

Be a potentially great transfer for the reasons listed above, I'd like to see him played in Geremi's position in the most current formation. £10m is quite a lot though for someone out of favour and not all that young any more. Not saying I'd not pay it though.

Yep, it all comes down to how much money we've got to spend.......and we'd all love to know that

I'd actually keep Milner as a squad player (if he'd accept that) and sign SWP to be his competition, that'd be ideal

If philips helps us go far in the Uefa cup and qualify for Europe again next season then it would be more then worth £10 million from next seasons budget..

have you gave up on Luque now ?

For my money, I think Wright has the attributes to be a top out and out forward, playing like Bellamy, Keegan, Beardsley. if he wants to do it.

And if he does, I would snatch their hand off.

So Teasy was one of these Luque fanboys?! mackems.gif

14th July 2006.  You really do have too much time on your hands :rolleyes:

So do you if you've got nothing better to do than follow me around the forum like a lost puppy or sending me pm's.

I know, he's lost the plot..

Have you gone back in time Baggio?  To a time before you became a compulsive liar?  ;D

Have you gone back in time Baggio?  To a time before you became a compulsive liar?  ;D

I'm sure that made sense in your head, fanboy. mackems.gif

I'm sure that made sense in your head, fanboy. mackems.gif

Now you're scaring me, what didn't make sense?  :idiot2:

You're scaring me lad the way you follow me around either claiming I'm a compulsive liar or a Spurs fan. :lol:

You seem to have a thing for me, sweetie. :-* mackems.gif

Good player. Much better than Milner so a definite improvement to the team if he joins.

Do you think he's capable of fitting in anywhere in the new formation Keegan's been using or do you think Keegan will swap back to 4-4-2?

I agree he's much better than Milner too, it's good to see you back btw. O0

where's that photo of the handbag again, make it a spurs one this time  mackems.gif

where's that photo of the handbag again, make it a spurs one this time  mackems.gif

Handbag-gio?

Handbag-gio?

bluelaugh.gif

And I thought me and you were old mates, Steve. :(

Btw has my account been deleted on Howaythetoon?

Good player. Much better than Milner so a definite improvement to the team if he joins.

Do you think he's capable of fitting in anywhere in the new formation Keegan's been using or do you think Keegan will swap back to 4-4-2?

if we play 4-3-3 there's no chance he'll play in the midfield three, more likely he'd be a replacement for Martins as the pacy player in the foward line. i can't see him doing the work of tracking back, defending and keeping possession that comes easier to the likes of Geremi.

I think he'd be a right-winger in a 4-4-2 really, but i'm not sure where that would leave Martins or Owen.

Handbag-gio?

I like it. :lol:

if we play 4-3-3 there's no chance he'll play in the midfield three, more likely he'd be a replacement for Martins as the pacy player in the foward line. i can't see him doing the work of tracking back, defending and keeping possession that comes easier to the likes of Geremi.

I think he'd be a right-winger in a 4-4-2 really, but i'm not sure where that would leave Martins or Owen.

I don't think he has the passing ability to play in Geremi's role either, I think he'd be more suited to playing just behind the front men but I'm not sure where that would leave Owen considering this formation is to accommodate him.

we don't delete accounts, unless they are spammers.

West Ham fans?

I don't think he has the passing ability to play in Geremi's role either, I think he'd be more suited to playing just behind the front men but I'm not sure where that would leave Owen considering this formation is to accommodate him.

Playing behind the front men is all about being neat and tidy and very efficient with the ball, distributing it around to the correct option the majority of the time.

SWP would be woeful there I feel. His pace would also be less of an asset in that position.

West Ham fans?

People who eat too much spam.

West Ham fans?

That can't be good for the insides like.

West Ham fans?

Who was that bloke on CBBC who used to eat spam fritters and cheese?

Used to go train spotting too iirc.

West Ham fans?

Who was that bloke on CBBC who used to eat spam fritters and cheese?

Used to go train spotting too iirc.

Dunno, but watch out for this guy.

http://therawfeed.com/pix/spammer.jpg