Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Guest aaron_is_nufc

still some quality players in the gunners selection.

dont underestimate this !!

i have vito mannone in my fm team  :p

Hahaha so do i. Brought Bristol Rovers from League 2 to the premiership in 4 years. i bought James Rae for 55k, and then sold him to chelsea for 20mil. If you get him young, he'll eventually be england's starter. I bought Rybka, but sold him. Then got Mannone for cheap.

any truth to the following statement ????

15:00 GMT Newcastle United - Arsenal on ESPN, Sport Channel 3, Shanghai, Guangdong

Are you joking??

Its not kicking off at 15:00, and we arent the home team. Might be from a previous season.

Starting 11..

Given

Beye

Taylor

Roze

Enrique

Milner

Faye

Smith

Zoggy

Martins

Shola

.......................Given

Beye......Roz.............Taylor......Enrique

Milner.....Smith........Faye........N'Zoggy

............Ameobi.....Martins

No excuses for that 11 not to win tonight, all paid fantastic money, all got good profesional level experience, and 5 Allardyce signings in the starting line up.

We also have Milner on the back 4 most people wanted, Milner and Zoggy on the wings and Martins up front, as most people wanted.

Any idea of Subs?

Starting 11..

Given

Beye

Taylor

Roze

Enrique

Milner

Faye

Smith

Zoggy

Martins

Shola

.......................Given

Beye......Roz.............Taylor......Enrique

Milner.....Smith........Faye........N'Zoggy

............Ameobi.....Martins

No excuses for that 11 not to win tonight, all paid fantastic money, all got good profesional level experience, and 5 Allardyce signings in the starting line up.

We also have Milner on the back 4 most people wanted, Milner and Zoggy on the wings and Martins up front, as most people wanted.

Any idea of Subs?

forster

emre

geremi

butt

edgar

Understand that Sam has chosen to rest Butt and Geremi, but personally, I'd have liked to see Smith upfront ahead of Ameobi and have one of Butt or Geremi in CM. Bar that, good line up, nice to see Zoggy on the wing again and Enrique starting