Steve McClaren

Dave

He picked two defenders today that had question marks against their fitness beforehand in Mbemba and Dummett and they both went off injured which pretty much fucked up our options for the rest of the game. Then he brought on Aarons as a left back to try to compensate his stupidity. Unforgivable.

Our biggest problem with him is that he doesn't realise he's getting things wrong and that he needs to find other solutions. That's what that grin is. He thinks it will just magically come right ie we'll work on the training ground. PL managing is 90% in the mind. McClaren isn't very self aware, his head is befuddled with loads of old 'positive' coaching practices but on matchday he is very unconnected to what is going on...You can see the bemusement come over him when things go wrong. He doesn't realise yet he is failing and untill he does he won't look for other solutions.

This was all entirely predictable and f***ing boring more than anything.

I can't even bring myself to analyse what he's doing and not doing right and wrong. It feels irrelevant when he was brought in to make us good enough, not the best we can be. He wasn't the best or next best alternative. He wasn't even remotely acceptable in the first place. It's idiotic and sad but right now, having Steve McClaren as our manager and being in the bottom three is a f***ing brilliant example of what Ashley is doing. It's his concious mediocrity on show, failing badly.

The only way he can get out of it is to re-think regarding the manager's work description and credentials. I don't think it'll happen and it will be his and our downfall.

Maybe just maybe Ashley will press the panic button if we lose on Saturday and get rid of this loon? Ashley went all bananas signing players for once, maybe out of fear that we're going down.

So maybe time for him to sack this c*** and get a proper, good manager for once to save his arse? It's not working with Schteve.

Maybe just maybe Ashley will press the panic button if we lose on Saturday and get rid of this loon? Ashley went all bananas signing players for once, maybe out of fear that we're going down.

So maybe time for him to sack this c*** and get a proper, good manager for once to save his arse? It's not working with Schteve.

All the other Premier League Chairman would have sacked this clown well before now and the fact that the FCB hasn't tells the story - relegation is going to cost him millions and nobody deserves that more.

Ashley had a meeting after the Watford cup exit and decided to spend big, so I think the panic has set in I just hope he bites the bullet with McLaren and sets him free. TBH we have looked quite good in some games but I think he's lost it now we just look so open and teams look like they can score at every attack. I think it's time for a change

It is 2 from 3 with Villa already gone.  Norwich are s*** but the mackems are at least showing some fight and know how they set up and play. 

We do not have a clue away from home.

Aye. Think Swansea are done as well, they look a shambles on and off the pitch (much like us)

He really is a fucking mong.  Absolutely horrendous away from home and has no idea how to control a game or even implement an effective gameplan.  Fluked a win at Bournemouth and actually played well in the second half away to Spurs.  But apart from that, we have been pathetic on our travels.  Only Villa have been worse, but only by a point.  Even they've managed to score more goals than us.  6 goals.  SIX?!  We create one, maybe two chances a game when playing away from SJP.  With our less than prolific strikers, that is just unacceptable. 

The team was an absolute mess.  2-3 players at most seemed up for it.  When Mitro came on, WTF formation were we supposed to be playing?  Townsend right, Sissoko centre mid, but still playing on the right?  Shelvey just seemed to stand next to the centre backs for most the second half.  I'm not sure Wijnaldum was even on the pitch.  Perez was stuck out on the left and he was even more invisible than he was up front.  The defence was all over the placer, even before the injuries.  Players just strolling forward with the ball and losing it.  Letting runners go by them for fun and constantly leaving the likes of Kone and Barkely, have a couple of touches unchallenged.  Urgh. 

We are relying on a fair few home wins and Norwich and Sunderland carrying on their equally shit run of form.  Otherwise, we're as good as down.  Away to Norwich will give them a boost, as I don't fancy us to even manage a draw against anyone on the road. 

I can't quite get over how shit we were last night.  Considering how bad we have been for a long time, that is saying something.

It is 2 from 3 with Villa already gone.  Norwich are s*** but the mackems are at least showing some fight and know how they set up and play. 

Aye. Think Swansea are done as well, they look a shambles on and off the pitch (much like us)

Currently 5 points clear of us, with a far better goal difference and they have had 2 wins and a draw, which was a last minute equaliser, since the new manager was announced.  Shambles.

Currently 5 points clear of us, with a far better goal difference and they have had 2 wins and a draw, which was a last minute equaliser, since the new manager was announced.  Shambles.

:lol: You're right of course. I need coffee.

They did look a shambles before though. Seem to have turned it around.