Steve McClaren

Dave

Just look tat Derby, if you want to look at the credit he should get for us playing good stuff. They've got a fantastic squad for that league and their fans are openly saying the football isn't as good as it was under SMC. It's not as simple as saying, better footballers = automatically better football.

“It is a problem (picking up points away from home) we have had all season, it is down to the way we play, we tend to play on the front foot.

“Which is good when you are at home, but away we have been exposed, and haven’t ground out enough results.

“If two or three of our away games had been draws then we would have ground out a few more points and we would be in a slightly better situation.

“It is something we need to address because we can’t afford to rely on our home form because then the pressure on those games will just become too much.

“In our home games we are starting to get a consistency in our performance and the way we play.

“We need to start transferring that to our away games and picking up points away from home, we owe it to the fans.”

:lol:

I found this more worrying:

"Maybe that's to our detriment that we have gone for the win. We can't sit back, we can't soak up pressure and hit teams on the break, we have to be quite front foot.

"That's how we play. It's not got us results and we are hoping to turn that around, starting tomorrow."

"Maybe that's to our detriment that we have gone for the win. We can't sit back, we can't soak up pressure and hit teams on the break, we have to be quite front foot.

"That's how we play. It's not got us results and we are hoping to turn that around, starting tomorrow."

He's full of shit.

He's full of s***.

That's how we don't play.

He talks some right shit, no weapons grade bullshit like fuckface but it's not far off in the delusional stakes.

How he thinks we've played is the worry, if he really believes that he needs hitting really hard in the knackers. The only decent thing about it is, he doesn't blame players to steer away from his dire tactics like fuckface did.

He talks some right shit, no weapons grade bullshit like fuckface but it's not far off in the delusional stakes.

How he thinks we've played is the worry, if he really believes that he needs hitting really hard in the knackers. The only decent thing about it is, he doesn't blame players to steer away from his dire tactics like fuckface did.

That's what I find worrying, either he's talking out his arse or he's deluded if he genuinely thinks he plays attacking football away from home. Tomorrow will be tell all on whether he's learnt anything from our recent home and away performances.

That's what I find worrying, either he's talking out his arse or he's deluded if he genuinely thinks he plays attacking football away from home. Tomorrow will be tell all on whether he's learnt anything from our recent home and away performances.

Aye, i'm actually more interested in whether he brings Colback straight back in, if so it'll tell me he really is a massive fucking idiot. Colback offers nothing, nothing going forward, nothing defensively. And if he, as a professional manager can't see it, something so obvious and clear as day, well we're really fucked with him in charge.

“It is a problem (picking up points away from home) we have had all season, it is down to the way we play, we tend to play on the front foot.

“Which is good when you are at home, but away we have been exposed, and haven’t ground out enough results.

“If two or three of our away games had been draws then we would have ground out a few more points and we would be in a slightly better situation.

“It is something we need to address because we can’t afford to rely on our home form because then the pressure on those games will just become too much.

“In our home games we are starting to get a consistency in our performance and the way we play.

“We need to start transferring that to our away games and picking up points away from home, we owe it to the fans.”

:lol:

he can't possibly fucking believe that like, jesus christ

Nowt wrong with defensive football away if you're good at it. We're just not. If he wanted to go places and grind out results away from home and it worked, as long as we still attacked at home like recent games, I'd be all for it.

With the players we've got our best chance is to pack 5 in the midfield and press the opposition to win the ball the moment they get in our half, win the play and play it early to Mitro or get Sissoko running.

Wijnaldum has been so off the pace I'd honestly drop him for Perez for a game or two away from home.

If I ever here "front foot" again I'll kick that person in the c***!

At least we have seen some evidence of it under him at home. Pardew just flat out lied about it.

I think McLaren genuinely wants to play attacking possession based football but just fails to implement  it or motivate the players.

Our home form has got gradually better and we now don't look like complete pushover's but we have to do it away from home and adjust slightly as you can't just attack, the players also have to be ruthless with the chances they get and stop wasting them.

Even away there's been games we went for it. Mainly the bigger teams like Man City & Arsenal. Weird how different we approached those matches compared with Watford and Everton for example.

Even away there's been games we went for it. Mainly the bigger teams like Man City & Arsenal. Weird how different we approached those matches compared with Watford and Everton for example.

Probably thinks he's got nothing to lose in those games.  Games where we might have a reasonable expectation of getting something he shits the bed.

You're seeing exactly why this useless utter c*** should have been sacked - an improvement like f*** this bloke is a utter f***ing joke of a manager