Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest neesy111

My opinion, Pardew is a poor manager, McClaren will turn out to be bang average.

In my opinion both are shocking.

This is correct.

It's ElCid man, he's on a forum that doesn't rate McLaren at all but he has to be all "I'M ELCID AND I HATE HIM MORE THAN ANY OF YOUS PUT TOGETHA RAWWWW."

I agree with most of what he says like, not having it that Pardew would be doing better though, fuck that :lol:

He's like Ronaldo on roids :lol:

http://sackpardew.com/dark-days/

No matter how we feel about McClaren let's never, ever forget how bad Pardew was.

I agree he was s*** but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total s***, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are s***, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

The lack of closed bracket in this post is really pissing me off.

Well don't fucking read it then

:lol:

I know people take the p*ss at his 'give me 10 games' quote but I think he was always going to have a hangover period from Pardew/Carver that would take time. We're hardly in good form but without looking I'd imagine since the Norwich win we're probably lower mid-table sort of form points wise.

Actually I did look the other day when I was comparing us with Liverpool under Klopp and we've only 2 points fewer, so probably mid-table form then.

http://i.imgur.com/887B1Hk.png

We'd be 12th, this is ordered on PPG.

It's ElCid man, he's on a forum that doesn't rate McLaren at all but he has to be all "I'M ELCID AND I HATE HIM MORE THAN ANY OF YOUS PUT TOGETHA RAWWWW."

I agree with most of what he says like, not having it that Pardew would be doing better though, f*** that :lol:

I agree I can't stand the bloke and do think he is worse than Pardew and maybe I am a bit vociferous about it at times.

http://sackpardew.com/dark-days/

No matter how we feel about McClaren let's never, ever forget how bad Pardew was.

I agree he was s*** but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total s***, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are s***, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

The lack of closed bracket in this post is really pissing me off.

Well don't f***ing read it then

:lol:

Ok I'm wooshed

Must have some incredibly short memory if you think that Everton game was anywhere near as bad as some of the s**** served up by Pards like.

My thoughts exactly.

Got 40 years of memories as I said in terms of tactics, team selection, players being totally lost and ineffectual in their roles and the number of chances created by a team that was at the time totally out of form yeah it's up there. I can't stand Pardew but his record in terms of points was better than McClaren and I'll argue all day that out of the two the latter is the worst of an abysmal duo. 6 goals away from home howay man let's see if everyone is saying the same come May. When fans are arguing who is the better manager between the two it shows the sorry state of this club. Neither one should ever have been associated with this club and come May there is a good chance the fat man will regret it big time - time will tell.

Must have some incredibly short memory if you think that Everton game was anywhere near as bad as some of the s**** served up by Pards like.

This.

McClaren's worst games were made worse by the frustrating fact that it felt like it could be better.

Pardew's worst games, which always seemed to happen in bunches for maximum impact, felt like a slow death march with absolutely zero hope for the future. And then as soon as 90 minutes ended we had to listen to the insulting, vile garbage he spewed regularly

This.

McClaren's worst games were made worse by the frustrating fact that it felt like it could be better.

Pardew's worst games, which always seemed to happen in bunches for maximum impact, felt like a slow death march with absolutely zero hope for the future. And then as soon as 90 minutes ended we had to listen to the insulting, vile garbage he spewed regularly

Frustrating as it could be better - I have heard the lot now - 6 wins out of 24, 26 scored (6 yes 6 in 12 matches away), 44 conceded and the best of all about the garbage being spewed from Pardew compared to Steve 'we played tremendous' McClaren. How anyone can have time for a a clown like McLaren is just plainly bewildering for the manager with the worst 23 game record as a Newcastle manager in the premiership. The facts speak for themselves and I couldn't give a s*** who is the bigger c*** as they are both should have been nowhere near this club at anytime. The title of this thread is very apt CLUELESS!

I think if McClaren had taken over a club that hadn't been decimated by 4 years of Pardew and Ashley's polices then he'd probably have looked an OK manager.

As it is his mistakes are highlighted every game and he doesn't have the strong personality we needed to turn the tide quickly which is why we are where we are.

If we stay up and they invest again in some better defenders, another striker and so on then I'm sure we'll have an OK season, but certainly not the one you'd expect having invested over £100m.

I'm not sure about the Pardew comparison, McClaren is poor, no doubt about it, but Pardew's propensity to get a team to collapse to big defeats is still second to none. Plus McClaren has started to get results at home against the poorer teams, something Pardew wasn't very good at.

This.

Frustrating as it could be better - I have heard the lot now - 6 wins out of 24, 26 scored (6 yes 6 in 12 matches away), 44 conceded and the best of all about the garbage being spewed from Pardew compared to Steve 'we played tremendous' McClaren. How anyone can have time for a a clown like McLaren is just plainly bewildering for the manager with the worst 23 game record as a Newcastle manager in the premiership. The facts speak for themselves and I couldn't give a s*** who is the bigger c*** as they are both should have been nowhere near this club at anytime. The title of this thread is very apt CLUELESS!

You need to learn how to read better

I agree with most of what he says like, not having it that Pardew would be doing better though, fuck that :lol:

He's like Ronaldo on roids :lol:

So....... Ronaldo then.

I know people take the p*ss at his 'give me 10 games' quote but I think he was always going to have a hangover period from Pardew/Carver that would take time. We're hardly in good form but without looking I'd imagine since the Norwich win we're probably lower mid-table sort of form points wise.

Actually I did look the other day when I was comparing us with Liverpool under Klopp and we've only 2 points fewer, so probably mid-table form then.

http://i.imgur.com/887B1Hk.png

We'd be 12th, this is ordered on PPG.

I like that. So after we've been able to shake off the Pardew effect we're mid-table, Palace have had time to fully be taken in by the Pardew effect and they're shit. I'll stick to that narrative. :thup:

That was worse than anything you saw us do under Pardew? What?

That 3 - 0 defeat which could have been at least 8 or 9 oh yes it was. That was one of the worst performance from a Newcastle team I have seen in over 40 year of watching

Nah. It was bad, but we've had many more like that and worse under Pardew. We were outplayed by sides in leagues below us? Thrashings were a common event under Pards.

also we would have more points this year under Pardew also and that shows how s*** McClaren is.

You know that making things up doesn't 'show' anything at all, don't you?

Making things up lets look at every season Pardew was here and the number of games played and how many points we had at the same stage - nice try must do better

More speculation.

Exactly. It's been said before but McClaren's best attribute is that he isn't Alan Pardew. Wanting us to lose ffs. Reems of pages on here celebrating opposition goals. :anguish: Hopefully I'll never feel like that again.

Exactly. It's been said before but McClaren's best attribute is that he isn't Alan Pardew. Wanting us to lose ffs. Reems of pages on here celebrating opposition goals. :anguish: Hopefully I'll never feel like that again.

It wasn't just that "I sort of hope of we lose, cause it might make the board sack him", (I had that with Souness, but it was never how I really felt) it was genuinely "GET IN!" when the opposition scored, and that feeling lasted about a year. Absolutely disgusting feeling.

It wasn't just that "I sort of hope of we lose, cause it might make the board sack him", (I had that with Souness, but it was never how I really felt) it was genuinely "GET IN!" when the opposition scored, and that feeling lasted about a year. Absolutely disgusting feeling.

Never had this feeling of wanting the opposition to win but when form was bad under pardew a fluke win against the likes of Chelsea felt slightly bitter underneath the joy of victory as you knew it had saved him. I doubt he would have ever been sacked if we had stayed up though