Steve McClaren

Dave

Even though we haven't signed anyone yet, I feel like we are in a much better position now then we were at this time a year ago, just because of the backroom staff.

i

Even though we haven't signed anyone yet, I feel like we are in a much better position now then we were at this time a year ago, just because of the backroom staff.

I think nobody can argue that we have a better coaching setup, but we desperately require investment. We knew 6 months ago we need investment, so it makes no sense why we haven't done what Liverpool have done and been direct in getting our targets. There is nothing to wait for, other than holding out for cheaper prices which is a gamble. Waiting for the right players is a load of bollocks.

:lol: Feel like we laughed when who was it, the Sunderland manager? was doing this.

It's cringe as f*** tbf :lol: at least it says we have actually hired coaches though, could have just announced it instead of sending random e-mails but we don't do normal apparently.

nothing wrong with it to be fair. gets a few points across to which is what we've been asking for.

:lol: Feel like we laughed when who was it, the Sunderland manager? was doing this.

It's cringe as f*** tbf :lol: at least it says we have actually hired coaches though, could have just announced it instead of sending random e-mails but we don't do normal apparently.

nothing wrong with it to be fair. gets a few points across to which is what we've been asking for.

I do find it funny how people say the club need to be more open and direct with fans, they then get an email from the manager of the Football club and then complain about it :lol:

I do find it funny how people say the club need to be more open and direct with fans, they then get an email from the manager of the Football club and then complain about it :lol:

yep.

I couldn't care less either way personally, i want action not words. They could never say a word again and as long it means the club is progressing on and off the pitch i wouldn't actually care.

Sadly that isn't the case.

Guest antz1uk

Just being a normal club would do most I assume, not just more pr guff when season tickets aren't selliing

What's this cunt doing with a whistle around his neck and a smile on his face on those training pictures.

Does he think this is a football club. Players don't need coaching, they need passion.

I haven't gotten one yet. It probably just takes him a long time to write them out one-by-one.

At least he's sending e-mails, unlike Colo.

Can't even control his wife, let alone Outlook.

I haven't gotten one yet. It probably just takes him a long time to write them out one-by-one.

:lol:

:lol:

He's not said anything wrong, but I just don't want to hear it.  No-one is going to believe anything coming out of the club, and I'm not going to be placated with promises or reassurance that just because it seems like we're making no progress whatsoever, it doesn't mean that's the case behind the scenes.  Until we actually buy players and start beating teams I won't believe next season is going to be anything more than another slow motion car crash.

He's not said anything wrong, but I just don't want to hear it.  No-one is going to believe anything coming out of the club, and I'm not going to be placated with promises or reassurance that just because it seems like we're making no progress whatsoever, it doesn't mean that's the case behind the scenes.  Until we actually buy players and start beating teams I won't believe next season is going to be anything more than another slow motion car crash.

Exactly. I've got no interest in anything he has to say, as a club they've talked far too much and delivered far too little. Stop bullshiting and procrastinating and sign some players, move the club forward, that's all we want.

Exactly. I've got no interest in anything he has to say, as a club they've talked far too much and delivered far too little. Stop bullshiting and procrastinating and sign some players, move the club forward, that's all we want.

This. Actions and words and all that.

No matter what I think of Ashley and Charnley I can't seem to help but like Steve McClaren. Regardless of any bad PR moves so far the guy seems pretty professional and to the point, he's not got a bad CV and doesn't come across as a no-nowt wide-boy. Still, I'm sure in the grand scheme of things Ashley's made him manager for that exact reason... I don't care though, he comes across well.

... with all that said I still want Ashley out mind.

A manager sacked from a Championship club who failed at his last four jobs, a promising young assistant manager and a few of the managers' buddies from his previous club on top of absolutely no investment in new players and a multitude of uninspiring reported targets? I understand that after setting the bar at below zero (Carver, near relegation) any change no matter how small will feel like an improvement but dear me, they have a hell of a lot of proving to do before I get back on the happy clappers band wagon.

A manager sacked from a Championship club who failed at his last four jobs, a promising young assistant manager and a few of the managers' buddies from his previous club on top of absolutely no investment in new players and a multitude of uninspiring reported targets? I understand that after setting the bar at below zero (Carver, near relegation) any change no matter how small will feel like an improvement but dear me, they have a hell of a lot of proving to do before I get back on the happy clappers band wagon.

I didn't say anything like that, I just said I feel like we are in a better position then we we're at this stage last year, that was all, nothing more nothing less.

Absolutely