Steve McClaren

Dave

Said he'd have his backroom team in place by last Monday. That's gone well.

Maybe they are, but not announced yet?

McClaren has already come out and said he hopes now to have it sorted before 1st July. He said he wants the best people, but they are often already in good jobs and are difficult to obtain, hence the delay.

McClaren has already come out and said he hopes now to have it sorted before 1st July. He said he wants the best people, but they are often already in good jobs and are difficult to obtain, hence the delay.

May have the majority of them in place already though?

May have the majority of them in place already though?

Yeah I'm sure some of it is sorted, I guess I was just getting at that it's taking longer to sort in full and McClaren has addressed that.

Guest antz1uk

:lol: ridiculous club.

Not really, he wants to pursue a career in management. :lol:

and also said he has no issue being a number 2 if bwing a coach doesn't happen. Personally i don't think his name has become high profile enough for anyone to take a chance on him yet, it has taken around 12-18 months of talk about Paul Clement to eventually be given that chance.

I think he just knows we're a fucking shambles of a football club and has no interest of either stagnating or ruining his career being stuck with us.

In fact, if i remember right, didn't ashley try to sue Keegan for leaving? maybe that is why pardew never walked, i can imagine ashley having something written into the contract that if you leave you pay him compensation, greedy fat cunt

Yeah its not like we should have had this sorted ages ago or anything

It's amazing how we can only sort out one thing at a time as well. :lol: Should employ some women who can fucking multi-task.

:lol: its insane, the club SM left have signed players already, we haven't had a manager for near 6 months.  Pathetic.

The earlier you sign them the sooner you need to start paying them. #wait

Steve Round on SSN just now saying he's turned down an offer by McClaren.

Lol imagine the paltry wages we are offering

I'm sure it's nothing at all to do with this. Definitely.

I must admit for some of those goals they have about 5-6 players in the box, clearly from the managers instructions. Not to say it will be like that here.

Hmm sounds like a way to get relegated having more than 1 in the box.