Steve McClaren

Dave

Tiote on for Ayoze is only 'the right thing' because we never lost the game man :lol: We also never won.

Whatever, if his go to change away from home in the future is to protect a point then I'll be massively disappointed.

at old trafford?

piss off man!

:lol:

:lol: whatever man, I completly disagree with your attitude. The game was very winnable imo.

Tiote on for Ayoze is only 'the right thing' because we never lost the game man :lol: We also never won.

Whatever, if his go to change away from home in the future is to protect a point then I'll be massively disappointed.

at old trafford?

p*ss off man!

:lol: whatever man, I completly disagree with your attitude. The game was very winnable imo.

i completely disagree with yours, so lets agree to disagree. O0

The Tiote sub was cowardly as f*** but he set us up far better today. He really, really needs a central midfielder capable of making a mark on the game.

You really do love the ginger rosy cheeked sod don't you?

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that. This at a time we needed a goal.

i agree it was cowardly in a sense and i'd have gone for aarons but tbf he's trying to build something in his 3rd game in charge and coming away with a point from OT is a good result

if we'd conceded then aye, shot with s***, but apparently he's not pardew

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with s*** for not closing the game off.

cant win.

cracking point from a far more organised and resilient side, starts and ends there for me.

And he'd have been a hero if Aarons scored the winner, it's all hypothetical. It would have been far worse had we conceded due to sitting back and allowing Man Utd the ball though.

:thup:

personally can't argue with much except f***ing obertan, he got it right and we take a point

when this period of dodgy games is over though i will  :lol:or he can f*** himself

aye. this taking points at unbelievably difficult places has to fuck clean off.

fuck you on about?

why are people acting like in game decisions don't matter?  at 60 minutes in the thread we were screaming for change and he waited when they were all over us, when he put tiote on they were all over us and had no attacking outlet

he chose to go more defensive and got away with it, it's not such a ludicrous proposition to suggest he should have attacked regardless of how it turned out

The Tiote sub was cowardly as f*** but he set us up far better today. He really, really needs a central midfielder capable of making a mark on the game.

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that. This at a time we needed a goal.

i agree it was cowardly in a sense and i'd have gone for aarons but tbf he's trying to build something in his 3rd game in charge and coming away with a point from OT is a good result

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with s*** for not closing the game off.

cant win.

cracking point from a far more organised and resilient side, starts and ends there for me.

And he'd have been a hero if Aarons scored the winner, it's all hypothetical. It would have been far worse had we conceded due to sitting back and allowing Man Utd the ball though.

personally can't argue with much except f***ing obertan, he got it right and we take a point

when this period of dodgy games is over though i will  :lol:or he can f*** himself

aye. this taking points at unbelievably difficult places has to f*** clean off.

f*** you on about?

why are people acting like in game decisions don't matter?  at 60 minutes in the thread we were screaming for change and he waited when they were all over us, when he put tiote on they were all over us and had no attacking outlet

he chose to go more defensive and got away with it, it's not such a ludicrous proposition to suggest he should have attacked regardless of how it turned out

read my post, i should have highlighted the point i was talking about, but it isn't that hard to understand what I mean tbh.

cant win.

f*** you on about?

read my post, i should have highlighted the point i was talking about, but it isn't that hard to understand what I mean tbh.

your point appears to be we got a point so it's all ok?  perhaps i'm misreading it

But he set us up to endure pressure, surely that's not cowardly, going by that definition? :lol:

It's a ludicrously OTT statement, but I think Hans a point. I thought the subs could've been better.

i don't agree, he had two choices in front of him: dangerous or safe and he chose safe :lol:

fuck me

good point anyway, delighted tbh :thup:

cant win.

f*** you on about?

your point appears to be we got a point so it's all ok?  perhaps i'm misreading it

my point is we got a great point, which nobody saw coming, to call him cowardly as fuck for protecting that point is negativity in the extreme.

He'd have got fucking pelters if he'd gone for the game and got beat. I take the 'hypothetical' point made, so lets focus on the facts instead, he got a great point. We looked very very well organised, for the first time in god knows how long.

We'll be here all day if we keep going on about it though, so lets agree to disagree.

I'm not sure we've got the defenders to play a high line pressing game against a team like Man U, they were running rings around us for the first 15 mins before we dropped back and closed the space.

I could see where people were coming for if we were halfway through a season and sitting canny in the league. But we're coming off a shocking year, confidence isn't what it needs to be and we have a nails start to the season. Totally understand why he'd be happy with a point.

cant win.

f*** you on about?

my point is we got a great point, which nobody saw coming, to call him cowardly as fuck for protecting that point is negativity in the extreme.

He'd have got fucking pelters if he'd gone for the game and got beat. I take the 'hypothetical' point made, so lets focus on the facts instead, he got a great point. We looked very very well organised, for the first time in god knows how long.

We'll be here all day if we keep going on about it though, so lets agree to disagree.

agreed, was a class point mind...did not expect it, he's now only 1 point away from where he should be if he hadn't made such fucking terrible personnel decisions in the first two games :lol:

cant win.

f*** you on about?

my point is we got a great point, which nobody saw coming, to call him cowardly as f*** for protecting that point is negativity in the extreme.

He'd have got f***ing pelters if he'd gone for the game and got beat. I take the 'hypothetical' point made, so lets focus on the facts instead, he got a great point. We looked very very well organised, for the first time in god knows how long.

agreed, was a class point mind...did not expect it, he's now only 1 point away from where he should be if he hadn't made such f***ing terrible personnel decisions in the first two games :lol:

:knuppel2:

that's it, lets go again...... :lol:

Nobody saw us getting a point at Old Trafford?

I feel you're massively overestimating how good they are like.

well I certainly didn't. what was your prediction out of interest? 

I had a 10er on us to win.

why when our manager is so shit?

in fairness hans, i think you're massively underestimating how bad we were in the first two games, at the back especially

Don't get me wrong, we've looked awful at the back, and just in general against Swansea, but I don't think Man Utd have showed much this season to suggest they were going to take us apart. Obviously it was a possibility.

I still think there's a massive, undeserved aura surrounding Man Utd.

:lol: Suddenly your disappointment with the defensive sub makes a lot more sense!

For the same reason Alan Pardew could take points off them, Chelsea and such. For the same reason plenty teams take points off them every season. They're not fucking invincible.

cant win.

f*** you on about?

my point is we got a great point, which nobody saw coming, to call him cowardly as f*** for protecting that point is negativity in the extreme.

He'd have got f***ing pelters if he'd gone for the game and got beat. I take the 'hypothetical' point made, so lets focus on the facts instead, he got a great point. We looked very very well organised, for the first time in god knows how long.

agreed, was a class point mind...did not expect it, he's now only 1 point away from where he should be if he hadn't made such f***ing terrible personnel decisions in the first two games :lol:

:knuppel2:

that's it, lets go again...... :lol:

fucking kidding me?  he got so much wrong in the first 2 games it's actually sad

Can understand the subs, would have been lovely to have brought Aarons on for his pace but I felt we needed fresh legs in the middle of the park a bit more. Discretion is the better part of valour and it was the sensible sub to make at that time.

For the same reason Alan Pardew could take points off them, Chelsea and such. For the same reason plenty teams take points off them every season. They're not fucking invincible.

pardew did it twice in 4 years iirc, mclaren has done it in less than a month

chill hans