Steve McClaren

Dave

Where is the new manager bounce? Does McClaren not come with a honeymoon period?

We had it, Southampton home draw, Man Utd away draw.

That's our lot.

Don't forget Swansea where we only got beat 2-0 after he defended the defeat. The glory days.

Where is the new manager bounce? Does McClaren not come with a honeymoon period?

portland timbers reserves were swatted aside* 4-1 in pre-season, i think that was it

*well, they outplayed us for most of the game but aarons saved it, can't get a game now

Erm they beat us 4-3 :lol:

:lol: :lol:

shorter bounce than i remembered then, didn't we beat someone 1-0?  must have been that

Guest Roger Kint

portland timbers reserves were swatted aside* 4-1 in pre-season, i think that was it

*well, they outplayed us for most of the game but aarons saved it, can't get a game now

I guess he means Northampton.

He means Northamptons reserves were beaten by us in pre season and Aarons played well? :lol: Thats one hell of a stretch to think he meant that like

nah i meant portland, just completely fucked it up :lol:

Based on the fact that utterly terrible teams stay in the division every year, and I'm still confident we'll improve.

Those teams score goals though?

We're in a shite bit of form but I think we'll improve enough to a point where we collect enough points to stay up. There's a reasonable amount of talent in the squad, we needn't be playing this badly.

nah i meant portland, just completely fucked it up :lol:

Don't worry. Pre-season is just one shit blur now anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

shorter bounce than i remembered then, didn't we beat someone 1-0?  must have been that

Gateshead and Sacremento both 1-0

Goals were pen and own goal :lol:

what a time to be alive :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

what a time to be alive :lol:

:lol: Meanwhile we have passed 500 goalless minutes in the league.....

Edit: Already assumed we wont score today there :lol:

Only one man is to blame for this

Aye but we aren't getting rid of him. We have gone into this season without a single adequate central or defensive midfielder (the better midfielders are all attacking midfielders).

The squad is overloaded with s**** signed on the recommendation of Carr.

We are trying top play better football  but the team is horrifically imbalanced and lacking in quality.

The squad is more than adequate. The manager once more certainly isn't.

Aye but we aren't getting rid of him. We have gone into this season without a single adequate central or defensive midfielder (the better midfielders are all attacking midfielders).

We are trying top play better football  but the team is horrifically imbalanced and lacking in quality.

:thup:

:thup:

More than adequate, man. What a load of shit. No proven striker barring Cisse who wants off and one decent CB who's young and new to the league. Two most important positions right there and we're utter shit in both.

more than adequate to score a fucking goal ron, or at least look like

as an absolute minimum

if you think this squad is only as good as 2 points from 6 (soon 8) games then i'm baffled

More than adequate, man. What a load of s***. No proven striker barring Cisse who wants off and one decent CB who's young and new to the league. Two most important positions right there and we're utter s*** in both.

It's more than adequate for the stated aim of tenth. Not that the stated aim is anywhere near ambitious enough. What's holding us back at the moment certainly isn't the fact that the likes of Watford or Weet Ham have much better squads than ours.