Steve McClaren

Dave

Enough goals for mid-table. Aye, right. :lol:

We shouldn't be the worst team in the league and we currently are.

What's that got to do with the absurd statement that our squad is 'more than adequate'?

Nothing, but thanks for your usual state-the-obvious impotent bullshit.

What's that got to do with the absurd statement that our squad is 'more than adequate'?

Nothing, but thanks for your usual state-the-obvious impotent bullshit.

We're a negative football side who has more than the current 3 goals we've seen from it so far.

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

Am I allowed to say he's a shit manager doing a shit job yet?

Or do I still have to wait a few more months and console myself with Derby County's 2014-15 DVD to see how good things will be (as long as I remember to turn it off once it gets to Christmas)?

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

Seriously what is this post meant to acheive? It's just a needless dig at people who have tried to have a semblance about our club for the first time in 5 years.

Am I allowed to say he's a s*** manager doing a s*** job yet?

Or do I still have to wait a few more months and console myself with Derby County's 2014-15 DVD to see how good things will be (as long as I remember to turn it off once it gets to Christmas)?

Far too early, give him another transfer window, then another and another.