Steve McClaren

Dave

If we don't get at least 4 points from next 2 games, I don't think he'll survive.

He shouldn't be in charge for next games. Need to bullet him and throw money at a top manager. Rather blow any January budget we may have on that

If we don't get at least 4 points from next 2 games, I don't think he'll survive.

He can't be given the chance and I'm sick and tired of people saying he should be - surely you can't be serious it's so obvious man

Needs four points from Norwich and the Mackems. I don't think we'll get them

At 2-1 down with an onside goal disallowed, I still thought we were unlucky. Not that Colo wasn't weak as piss in handing Aguero over to Gouffran for their second. Mbemba may have given it away but the cover was there. They shouldn't score that easily in that situation.

The defence going further awol for the 3-1 goal just rammed it home.

He looks like an alcoholic bus driver and simply reeks of failure and piss.

As much as I'd love to sack him, it's not going to happen and even if it did, imagine the clip of the next useless cunt on Ashley's list.

Utterly depressing on every level.

He can't be given the chance and I'm sick and tired of people saying he should be - surely you can't be serious it's so obvious man

I'm just saying I think he'll be given the next two games, and if we lose one of them, he'll be gone.

I'm just saying I think he'll be given the next two games, and if we lose one of them, he'll be gone.

Unfortunately I think you're right as Ashley is a cunt

here's the issue I wouldn't trust the club in good circumstances to get a good manager let alone in the situation we're in now, anyone with any talent or ambition will run a mile leaving only desperate chancers

Not sure "collapse regularly" is a fair assessment mind

Conceded 52 in 2015. The defence remains dreadful and prone to collapsing far too often imo.

Been the same whether the manager has been Pardew, Carver or McClaren. None of them are good managers but that says it all about the mentality of the club. We're programmed to not compete. Despite what Ashley and his dickhead MD may say or think, you can't just turn that around overnight by spending a few quid for a change. This has been coming for years, and it's exactly what they deserve.

Guest neesy111

Conceded 52 in 2015. The defence remains dreadful and prone to collapsing far too often imo.

Been the same whether the manager has been Pardew, Carver or McClaren. None of them are good managers but that says it all about the mentality of the club. We're programmed to not compete. Despite what Ashley and his dickhead MD may say or think, you can't just turn that around overnight by spending a few quid for a change. This has been coming for years, and it's exactly what they deserve.

Very much this, it's been a downhill path for over 3 years now.

Should never got the job but he's the standard of manager we can expect from Ashley who has also delivered us Kinnear, Pardew and Carver. The one decent manager he did appoint soon got sick and walked.

Today was just another in a long line of thrashings we've been been on the wrong end of during the Ashley regime and there'll be many more to come. Just glad I packed my season ticket in and am not paying into this farce any longer.

Needed to buy another 3 players at least pre season. We have a decent first 11 but no squad depth whatsoever. The bloke is having to pick Goufran ffs, he has no chance.

we don't have a decent first 11, a decent first eleven would have a competent defense and a midfield that can actually do something, we possess neither

Should never got the job but he's the standard of manager we can expect from Ashley who has also delivered us Kinnear, Pardew and Carver. The one decent manager he did appoint soon got sick and walked.

Today was just another in a long line of thrashings we've been been on the wrong end of during the Ashley regime and there'll be many more to come. Just glad I packed my season ticket in and am not paying into this farce any longer.

What annoys me is that people have started to think this is just the norm.

When in reality:

@MikeAshleyLies  21m21 minutes ago

That's the 4th time #nufc have conceded 6 or more under Ashley.

The previous 4 times spanned 47 years (back to 1968)

:thup:

He has my sympathy for today's collapse, to a degree (Gouffran decision aside). The side seemed well motivated and organised  and we were up for it but turned to utter shit as soon as it wasn't going all their way, seemingly abandoning any sort of plan. I imagine it's because of the exact thing you've highlighted, a core of uncompetitiveness for years.

Needed to buy another 3 players at least pre season. We have a decent first 11 but no squad depth whatsoever. The bloke is having to pick Goufran ffs, he has no chance.

Why did he have to pick Goufran?

:thup:

" A game of two halves - to concede 5 goals in 13mins. We started well - shook up Citeh. Disallowed goal was not offside. Equalizer before HT gave City a lift. First half up until they levelled was near perfect. Hard work on training ground paid off first half. Knows we have strengths (!) and weaknesses - we shouldn't now feel sorry for ourselves. Season starts again in two weeks v Norwich. Got to perform well for 90mins and not just 45."

Lowes has given him an easy ride, if I'm honest. :(