Steve McClaren

Dave

It's funny that when we attack we are not even using our CM's :lol: Because the combination of our "wingers" not being natural wide men and our CM being absolutely shit  makes them go in to more central areas very often which makes us very narrow. When this happens we lose players going forward (our cm not participating) and width. Especially when Dummett offers nothing going forward and Janmaat who's too slow to take on that flank on his own. I rate Janmaat without a player staying out wide and taking players on he can't do it all himself.

Because of this it gets too crowded in the central areas imo, and it makes it hard for us to stretch the opposition out of shape often enough and much easier for them to defend. Yes we scored lots of goals against Norwich, but lets not kid ourselves as on the day we were incredibly effective but most of all they were very naive and open all over the place.

We have some very promising players, but at the same time not near enough of them (obvious i know). If we are going to play Gini and Moussa out wide we're gonna need different kind of fullbacks, especially at LB. We have so many positions that need to be filled, unfortunately we didn't do near enough before this season. A few good players in our team but most of the rest are utterly dross

I'm getting close to saying that we have to bin him, at some point soon he will have to go if results don't improve and we are to stay up.

Next game is the decider for me - lose at Bournemouth and he has to go.

Bring in who though?

He's had 11 games man - it's too early bearing in mind the shit that has preceeded him. That's without taking into account the fact that the fat man wouldn't go anywhere near the trigger unless things were in real danger of looking terminal.

I'm getting close to saying that we have to bin him, at some point soon he will have to go if results don't improve and we are to stay up.

Next game is the decider for me - lose at Bournemouth and he has to go.

Bring in who though?

No idea but the longer it stays the same the likelier it is we will be relegated. His record is beyond dog shit.

He's had 11 games man - it's too early bearing in mind the s*** that has preceeded him. That's without taking into account the fact that the fat man wouldn't go anywhere near the trigger unless things were in real danger of looking terminal.

He's won 1 game in that 11 games, that record is appalling and he's the only manager in the league who has been in a job all season and only won once.  The shit that preceded him isn't the reason that we've only won once, that excuse has to end some time and for me it's gone past that point.

What the fat man will or will not do doesn't change how McClaren is performing.  After next weekend we're almost a third of the way through the season and one win is a shite record for anybody if we don't get a win.

Teams making progress as he annoyingly repeatedly tells us when we lose each game. There does have to be a point where good performance or not he has to go if the points don't start coming and continue coming.

Erm we've lost one of the last 3 and 2 of 5. We didn't lose today

Teams making progress as he annoyingly repeatedly tells us when we lose each game. There does have to be a point where good performance or not he has to go if the points don't start coming and continue coming.

Are you happy with that?

No but neither do I have the effigy out and the matches ready

Are you happy with that?

The only managers with a worse win percentage then McClaren all managed us for 3 or less games, the way he's going he's going to have a worse record than Carver.  Just try to get your head around that.  :lol: