Steve McClaren

Dave

We're undoubtedly playing better football than we have over the past few seasons; we're making more chances, playing with more purpose, and generally starting to control games... But it's really worrying that we look just as likely to get beat when we're on top as we do to win.

Still willing to give him a few more games like, there's signs of progress but if he can't turn progress into points soon then it counts for fuck all.

i don't hold mcclaren overly responsible true, but he's the cheap mediocre option, and at this rate when we're good enough for hte premier league we'll be in the championship. Not advocating anything, this is the ultimate fate of the Ashley regime, there will be no real change till he's dead or gone.

We're visibly better than we were last season and for the most part, desperately unlucky to be where we are.

Yes, we're still utterly shit, but we're merely "safe-and-sound-13th-place" shit. Not "foot of the table" shit.

Teams making progress as he annoyingly repeatedly tells us when we lose each game. There does have to be a point where good performance or not he has to go if the points don't start coming and continue coming.

Erm we've lost one of the last 3 and 2 of 5. We didn't lose today

Erm we have 7 points out of 11 games

Teams making progress as he annoyingly repeatedly tells us when we lose each game. There does have to be a point where good performance or not he has to go if the points don't start coming and continue coming.

I'm obviously aware of that, but he said the excuses are made when we lose lose each game. We're not losing each game or anywhere near

I see progression - definitely playing better football than under Pardew/Carver. 

Not hard to do and even then it's nowt special either but as for results wise he is worse than Pardew and not far of Carver - but that's what happens when you get a manager sacked by a Championship club

We all know what happens when we sack managers midseason under Ashley.

Look, if you hate the club now and just want to see it burn (as I do), by all means call for sacking McClaren.

But I certainly wouldn't if I had any interest in the club staying up.

I'm obviously aware of that, but he said the excuses are made when we lose lose each game. We're not losing each game or anywhere near

We have lost 6 out of the 11 man and won only one - how the fuck anyone can see progress I do not know

Look, if you hate the club now and just want to see it burn (as I do), by all means call for sacking McClaren.

Well if you don't sack McClaren you have no interest in the club staying up either cos with him in charge it's going down

He's only sacked 2 mid-season and got one replacement right and one wrong.

We have lost 6 out of the 11 man and won only one - how the f*** anyone can see progress I do not know

Quite a few people can though. Spooky

We have lost 6 out of the 11 man and won only one - how the f*** anyone can see progress I do not know

Some people on here yeah ok :-)

And in real life too. Bloke I was sat next to at the match today for instance

ok you keep believing ;-)

Guest reefatoon

This playing better football bollocks means fuck all when we are in an even worse position than we were under the last two muppets. He's wank, get shot.

Paul Simpson by any chance?

clearly because they use their fucking eyes.

Paul Simpson by any chance?

:lol: