Steve McClaren

Dave

The only reason we are winning this game is that we have bought players who can finish. The only thing that McClaren is paid to do is pick the right players and set them up to play effectively. It's exactly what he hasn't done. Gerrard and Lampard all over again. What a clueless cunt.

Janmaat is getting sent off here. Wonder if McClaren will recognise the danger of a player on a yellow in these conditions and with Janmaats record...or whether he'll leave him on, get a red and get picked apart by fucking Bournemouth.

We have played well and not scored in other games so I will settle for playing shit and scoring, just hope we can get the 3 points as they will be huge for us

I won't settle for playing no midfielders and relying on our goalkeeper to keep us in the game.

We have played well and not scored in other games so I will settle for playing s*** and scoring, just hope we can get the 3 points as they will be huge for us

I won't settle for playing no midfielders and relying on our goalkeeper to keep us in the game.

Well we can hardly do  anything about that until January now, should never have let Abeid go

We have played well and not scored in other games so I will settle for playing s*** and scoring, just hope we can get the 3 points as they will be huge for us

Absolutely this.

I'm desperate for a win today, I don't get how it arrives.

Well we can hardly do  anything about that until January now, should never have let Abeid go

We could always try going with only one defensive midfielder instead of two. Outrageous stuff I know, but it might work.

So to put 5 in the middle, there's arguments for and against. Who on the bench could come on at LW for Perez then? Considering out midfield is getting completely bypassed, I see the logic in trying to fill it up a bit. Don't say Gouffran lol.

Before Colo saved us for once did anyone see hof Tiote walked up and just stood looking when to players played the ball around him. Fucking shocking. Fuck off! Hope a lion rips his head off and spits it out.

Absolutely this.

I'm desperate for a win today, I don't get how it arrives.

Same. Better football is nice and should always be the target, but whilst we're in the relegation zone it can wait.