Steve McClaren

Dave

clearly this issue won't be resolved until we're in a corner as far as Ashleys concerned

We are in a corner  ;D  ,WBA will be the watershed and lose that and the run of fixtures to follow could see us losing ground if Norwich win at Villa potentially leaving us 5 points adrift then they play West Ham at home and we have Chelsea away and that could be 8 points adrift after the next 2 games .This bloke changes players/formations and still fails ,Mitrovic low on confidence dropped to bench and comes on misses a sitter so thats him even more screwed now ,defensive performance bordering on one of the worst this season and potentially more injuries back there has us fecked  :weep:  so judgement day saturday

• Went back to what we were three or four months ago
  • Not what we came here to do
  • Have to perform on Saturday
  • First half you could see the players and the crowd were nervous
  • Not aggressive enough
  • Sloppy goal
  • Dummett and Mbemba injured
  • Have to be better
  • Below par
  • Need a reaction, which we've had before
  • Need 52k behind us

The ramblings of a man who is desperate and out of ideas.

• Not aggressive enough
  • Sloppy goal
  • Have to be better
  • Below par
  • Need 52k behind us

• Not aggressive enough
  • Sloppy goal
  • Have to be better
  • Below par
  • Need 52k behind us

Just f*** off f*** off you useless c***

Soz, just posting what he said. Settle!

:mike: :mike:

I really don't know why people think the reason Ashley won't appoint a good manager is a financial one.

He will only ever appoint losers desperate for a job who will do his bidding.

That might change with the money at risk.

I do think if we lose on Saturday they will find a new manager to appoint after we lose at Chelsea. It might be another Ashley loser though.

Any reason you think so?

Blind hope maybe.  :lol:

I just find it really hard to believe Ashley will sit idly by as his free advertising vehicle and cash cow misses out on the most lucrative season ever. Although, given our history, he won't do it after Chelsea (the perfect time and latest we can/should wait), but will do it after we lose to the mackems and then it will be too late.

He's on bbc now

Wanted more, more belief.

Until last few mins in the game

New players not gelled yet

Good job we have a game on Saturday

52k Saturday need a win

Belief in dressing room

Reaction to bad games vs Leicester and Palace was fantastic, need to do it again.

Players need cross the white line, play as team and fight.

Lots of complaint, red card a big blow for Jamal.

Yet another manager that doesn't admit fault. Would have been so refreshing to hear "I fucked up with my formation". Yeh, right...like that'll ever happen.

Ironically enough it's a textbook method of deflecting blame from the players, which he seems to be trying to do constantly.

clearly this issue won't be resolved until we're in a corner as far as Ashleys concerned

We are in a corner  ;D  ,WBA will be the watershed and lose that and the run of fixtures to follow could see us losing ground if Norwich win at Villa potentially leaving us 5 points adrift then they play West Ham at home and we have Chelsea away and that could be 8 points adrift after the next 2 games .This bloke changes players/formations and still fails ,Mitrovic low on confidence dropped to bench and comes on misses a sitter so thats him even more screwed now ,defensive performance bordering on one of the worst this season and potentially more injuries back there has us fecked  :weep:  so judgement day saturday

With this many points still available, I would usually try and temper any shit or bust type thinking about one game. But, I totally agree. WBA are at risk. If we can't beat them at home, do we really deserve to be in this league? If we don't beat them at home, I don't see how our confidence won't be further dented ( holed below the water, even). Must win.

Mentioned 52,000 a few times

I've always thought he's really deluded for believing the away fans will cheer for us.

Really makes me want to travel the length and breadth of the country following them aye.

I meant more the fact 3,000 of those 52,000 are normally fans of who we're playing. :laugh:

His away record is highly concerning. What the f*** does he do on these trips?

giphy.gif

"Hey, Stevie! How come you're such a big hit with the girls?"

"I got the moves baby, you got the motion, let's get together we'll be causing... causing... well, to be honest, causing an underwhelming, uninspiring, under confident, impact on seemingly decent footballers. Whoops!"

Mentioned 52,000 a few times

I've always thought he's really deluded for believing the away fans will cheer for us.

Really makes me want to travel the length and breadth of the country following them aye.

I meant more the fact 3,000 of those 52,000 are normally fans of who we're playing. :laugh:

I thought he was referring to the ones locked oot  :huff: