Steve McClaren

Dave

McClaren will no doubt treat Chelsea like they are the team of last season and give them all the possession on Saturday.. instead of getting stuck in and trying to give them a game. I will be surprised if he doesnt mess it up tactics wise at the weekend.

We played pretty openly at Arsenal and Man City away in fairness.

That was worse than anything you saw us do under Pardew? What?

That 3 - 0 defeat which could have been at least 8 or 9 oh yes it was. That was one of the worst performance from a Newcastle team I have seen in over 40 year of watching

Nah. It was bad, but we've had many more like that and worse under Pardew. We were outplayed by sides in leagues below us? Thrashings were a common event under Pards.

That 3 - 0 defeat which could have been at least 8 or 9 oh yes it was. That was one of the worst performance from a Newcastle team I have seen in over 40 year of watching

Nah. It was bad, but we've had many more like that and worse under Pardew. We were outplayed by sides in leagues below us? Thrashings were a common event under Pards.

Yeah it was we have been outplayed (and if you're talking about sides in the leagues below look no further than Sheff Wed for the worst performance against a lower league team so that was a bad one to use for comparison) but that performance could have been 8 or 9 but please name me games which were worse; and the only one in my opinion that comes really close was the Southampton away which was not far off the Everton game. I can't believe I'm saying this but also we would have more points this year under Pardew also and that shows how s*** McClaren is.

This club has had a history since Robson (Keegan second time aside) of appointing second rate managers (even before Ashley i.e. Souness, Roeder) and this one is one of the worst; who no other premier league club would touch with a barge pole. But facts speak louder than words just look at the league table and the amount of goals scored and the amount conceded and I don't have to say amymore really.

Everton was shocking but there's probably 20 or 30 occasions when Pardew's team was worse.

It'd take a Kinnear-Carver-McClaren hybrid monster to try and parallel the lows of the Stevenage game.

Name them please and I'll take you're Stevenage and raise you Sheff Wed.

also we would have more points this year under Pardew also and that shows how s*** McClaren is.

You know that making things up doesn't 'show' anything at all, don't you?

also we would have more points this year under Pardew also and that shows how s*** McClaren is.

You know that making things up doesn't 'show' anything at all, don't you?

Making things up lets look at every season Pardew was here and the number of games played and how many points we had at the same stage - nice try must do better

Everton was shocking but there's probably 20 or 30 occasions when Pardew's team was worse.

It'd take a Kinnear-Carver-McClaren hybrid monster to try and parallel the lows of the Stevenage game.

I was at the Sheff Wed game, it was horrid but there was a (heavily flawed) footballing gameplan; unlike Stevenage where it was hit and hope to Lovenkrands and Best.

Stoke 4-0

2x Southampton 4-0

Wigan 4-0

2x City 4-0

Everton 0-3

Man U 0-3

Man U 0-4

Liverpool 0-6

Brighton 1-0

Brighton 2-0

Cardiff 1-2

Reading 1-2

Swansea 3-0

Everton 1-2

Norwich 4-2

Stoke 1-0

Sunderland 0-3 x2

There's about 20 there, and I didn't even have to think for more than a minute or two. Give me a little longer and I could probably just about double that.

http://sackpardew.com/dark-days/

No matter how we feel about McClaren let's never, ever forget how bad Pardew was.

I agree he was shit but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total shit, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are shit, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

I know people take the p*ss at his 'give me 10 games' quote but I think he was always going to have a hangover period from Pardew/Carver that would take time. We're hardly in good form but without looking I'd imagine since the Norwich win we're probably lower mid-table sort of form points wise.

Actually I did look the other day when I was comparing us with Liverpool under Klopp and we've only 2 points fewer, so probably mid-table form then.

I was at the Sheff Wed game, it was horrid but there was a (heavily flawed) footballing gameplan; unlike Stevenage where it was hit and hope to Lovenkrands and Best.

Stoke 4-0

2x Southampton 4-0

Wigan 4-0

2x City 4-0

Everton 0-3

Man U 0-3

Man U 0-4

Liverpool 0-6

Brighton 1-0

Brighton 2-0

Cardiff 1-2

Reading 1-2

Swansea 3-0

Everton 1-2

Norwich 4-2

Stoke 1-0

Sunderland 0-3 x2

There's about 20 there, and I didn't even have to think for more than a minute or two. Give me a little longer and I could probably just about double that.

Liverpool at home yes I would say certainly gives it a run and and Southmpton away but the others did we look like conceding 8 or 9 goals in those games - all terrible performances not arguing about that. As for the Stevenage no we didn't even create a chance against Sheff Wed until the last ten minutes.

Not forgetting when we let our hair down at spurs...or shipped 7 at Arsenal. Obviously.

It was end to end with Arsenal until their 4th goal.

I know people take the p*ss at his 'give me 10 games' quote but I think he was always going to have a hangover period from Pardew/Carver that would take time. We're hardly in good form but without looking I'd imagine since the Norwich win we're probably lower mid-table sort of form points wise.

Actually I did look the other day when I was comparing us with Liverpool under Klopp and we've only 2 points fewer, so probably mid-table form then.

Both are s*** managers and if people think McClaren is better fair enough (even though the points don't back this up) but the point I'm making is neither should be at this club and the reason they are is the reason the club will always struggle. Let's see at the end of the season if people are saying the same thing if the team goes down and in my opinion that is extremely likely.

No matter how we feel about McClaren let's never, ever forget how bad Pardew was.

I agree he was shit but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total shit, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are shit, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

The lack of closed bracket in this post is really pissing me off.

I agree he was s*** but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total s***, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are s***, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

Well don't fucking read it then

"We/yous would have more points under Pardew" is so fucking annoying man, it's complete conjecture. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we finished above Palace this season, he's an absolutely terrible football manager, the worst 'proper manager' we've had to my memory. I've never despised a human being more who I don't personally know.

I agree he was s*** but some on here are trying to say he is better when he wasn't (this season you could put in the results against Palace, City, Leicester, Everton, Sheff Wed in comparison but the manner of that Everton defeat was shocking and could easily been 7 or 9. The fact that there is an argument going on about who is the best manager shows the state of this club; as both are total s***, both should of been nowhere near the club but I still maintain that we would have more points under Pardew than we do McClaren. That's not based on fantasy either it's based on the points record we had under Pardew at this stage of the season.

We have never had a worse points per games ratio in the premier legaue than we do now. We also have never scored only 6 goals away from home at this stage of the season either. Both are s***, both should have been nowhere near this club but don't then come on saying things are better when they certainly clearly are not!

Well don't fucking read it then

Jesus man, he was only making a joke, no need to be all aggressive :lol: