Steve McClaren

Dave

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/644625/Steve-McClaren-Brendan-Rodgers-Newcastle-David-Moyes-Michael-Laudrup-News-Gossip

Express claiming 2 games. And make Rodgers & Moyes favorite's.

Brendan Rodgers - 5/2

David Moyes - 7/2

Michael Laudrup - 8/1

Nicky Butt - 10/1

Harry Redknapp - 10/1

Tony Pulis - 10/1

Patrick Vieira - 12/1

Frank de Boer - 12/1

Roberto Di Matteo - 12/1

Alan Curbishley - 16/1

Peter Beardsley - 16/1

Christophe Galtier - 16/1

Why is Nicky Butt even listed,never mind 4th?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/644625/Steve-McClaren-Brendan-Rodgers-Newcastle-David-Moyes-Michael-Laudrup-News-Gossip

Brendan Rodgers - 5/2

David Moyes - 7/2

Michael Laudrup - 8/1

Nicky Butt - 10/1

Harry Redknapp - 10/1

Tony Pulis - 10/1

Patrick Vieira - 12/1

Frank de Boer - 12/1

Roberto Di Matteo - 12/1

Alan Curbishley - 16/1

Peter Beardsley - 16/1

It'll be Redknapp or Curbishley.

Brendan Rodgers - 5/2

David Moyes - 7/2

Michael Laudrup - 8/1

Nicky Butt - 10/1

Harry Redknapp - 10/1

Tony Pulis - 10/1

Patrick Vieira - 12/1

Frank de Boer - 12/1

Roberto Di Matteo - 12/1

Alan Curbishley - 16/1

Peter Beardsley - 16/1

None of the above, It'll be Joe Fucking Kinnear. Happend before!

That's a good point on the away form Vlad. Aside from a few good performances where we were unlucky like at Arsenal and the win at Spurs it's been absolute toilet and that has to come from the manager.

I disagree on taking the other names mentioned though. I overheard someone talking earlier about bringing in a motivator to work a long side Cathro and the coaching staff like Sherwood or Redknapp and although I think those names are

laughable to replace him with I wonder if it is simply a matter of motivation and confidence.

Get Roy Keane to just stand there with his dog scowling at them.  You wouldn't have another bad game if you came off to find a mental bearded Irishman staring at you in the showers.

lol

Brendan Rodgers - 5/2

David Moyes - 7/2

Michael Laudrup - 8/1

Nicky Butt - 10/1

Harry Redknapp - 10/1

Tony Pulis - 10/1

Patrick Vieira - 12/1

Frank de Boer - 12/1

Roberto Di Matteo - 12/1

Alan Curbishley - 16/1

Peter Beardsley - 16/1

None of the above, It'll be Joe f***ing Kinnear. Happend before!

Or Lawrie Sanchez.

I was initially not against McClaren, but as time goes on it's glaringly obvious that this job is far too big for him and he's well out of his depth.

When he joined he talked up the style of play, the kind of football we wanted to see, edge of the seat stuff. It hasn't materialised because he has no idea how to implement it successfully.

The players must take their fair share of the blame, especially away from home - Wijnaldum and Shelvey in particular are like fucking Jekyll and Hyde at home and away. McClaren, also must take some blame for his decision making, not making substitutions at crucial times and well, just not being good enough. The largest portion of the blame, however, lies firmly at Charnley/Ashley's door. Why the fuck, when (belatedly) shelling out as much as we have over the last two windows, did they not deem it appropriate to hire a progressive, exciting manager god only knows.

Was against his appointment from the get-go. A totally uninspiring choice who had been sacked from 2 championship clubs prior to getting the job here and failed in his other previous jobs. We needed a motivator and a disciplinarian who would whip our players into shape and get them playing to their full potential.

I was starting to have a glimmer of hope after reading the pre-season comments regarding his coaching methods which are apparently decent but 2-3 games into pre-season I knew we were in for the exact same sort of season as the previous as absolutely nothing looked like changing. The players were still disinterested and we started to see the fashion of keeping possession for possessions sake while doing fuck all with it, as soon as anything potentially meaningful was attempted, it failed.

I'm more adamant than ever that I want to see him go, but at the same time I'm wary as it'd be typical of the regime to just go and appoint someone even worse.