Steve McClaren

Dave

Getting Benitez in (assuming it does happen) has to be a huge change in intent, from Ashley. Lets just hope the cunts aren't trolling us again.

If Benitez were to come in and keep us up, I'd have to consider ending my St James' exile.

Amazing what the twat will do when there's money at risk.  I can see if he works a miracle and keeps us up, them returning to the old model and another chump in the summer.

Getting Benitez in (assuming it does happen) has to be a huge change in intent, from Ashley. Lets just hope the cunts aren't trolling us again.

If Benitez were to come in and keep us up, I'd have to consider ending my St James' exile.

Amazing what the twat will do when there's money at risk.  I can see if he works a miracle and keeps us up, them returning to the old model and another chump in the summer.

Again, I'm sure if Benitez were to come in now, he would want assurances that the gig is is if he keeps us up, and that he can manage as he wants. Give the bloke the keys to the castle and let him get on with it. It's not as if he doesn't have a proven CV!

He'll come in, keep us up, fans will go mental everyone wanting something you feel good about and Rafas phone will never ring again.

Nigel Pearson comes in on a 3 year deal with options to extend to 8 years.

The only thing that will make McClaren's delayed sacking debacle worthwhile is if we truly get in Benitez. If we end up with Nigel Pearson it will look like a fucking shambles and the fan apathy and media pressure will see us down.

Again, I'm sure if Benitez were to come in now, he would want assurances that the gig is is if he keeps us up, and that he can manage as he wants. Give the bloke the keys to the castle and let him get on with it. It's not as if he doesn't have a proven CV!

Amazing Mike has never thought that it will get him more revenue in the long run doing so. Unless we're just a plaything he feels he can poke whenever he has had a bad day at SD.

Ashley's history to date suggests he'll be given those promises, keeps us up, then gets fucked about in the summer leading to him walking and some shmuck coming in.

Ashley's history to date suggests he'll be given those promises, keeps us up, then gets fucked about in the summer leading to him walking and some shmuck coming in.

Ashley's history to date was to have the smallest net spend out of the top league clubs over the last few seasons, but that has changed since last summer. It might be too much to hope for, but maybe he now wants a manager capable of spending that sort of money on the right players and actually making them play as a team.

What he's hoping will happen:

LC: Hi, Steve?

SMc: Yes?

LC: Quitterssaywhat

SMc: What?!

LC: Great! Kthxbai.

*Phone down*

LC: Hi, Mike? You'll never guess what!...

:laugh:

McClaren man, he's like the fat bird in the club who thinks she's got it all and turns you down 3 times, you see her later that night in the takeaway all alone and she's all over you.

Then you come to your senses the next day and spend months in a relationship with her because your too scared to dump her.

McClaren man, he's like the fat bird in the club who thinks she's got it all and turns you down 3 times, you see her later that night in the takeaway all alone and she's all over you.

Then you come to your senses the next day and spend months in a relationship with her because your too scared to dump her.

Is that what happened to you?

Are we looking at another 24hrs ?

Getting stupid now. Sack him and just let Cathro & Simpson take care until Benitez/Moyes come in.

Why hang onto this tit for Leicester you're guaranteed 0 points, it's highly unlikely given our playing staff don't care, but it wouldn't surprise me if we got something with the assistants.

Just either come out and tell us he's staying and we can accept relegation with Villa.

Or just get rid and get on with it. How many days now since Bournemouth battered us?

This fool should have been gone instead of treated to a trip abroad after Chelsea.

So annoying this club.

fucking hell that is grim.

We're not getting Rafa fucking Benitez man. The club is mental but it's a step beyond.

I'm firmly of the opinion that even if it miraculously did happen, we'd go down anyway. :lol: