Steve McClaren

Dave

What a total fucking failure this sorry state of a prick is. Just like predicted.

Unfortunately he's practically taken us down and collected his retirement money as a reward.

This.

He didn't have a clue from the start. A complete and utter trainwreck of an appointment. A total fucking coward.

I like how we have to specify "will not be in charge for Leicester", because it's perfectly plausible that our knobhead owners would sack him and tell him that he'll still be managing for a few weeks while we find a replacement.

As long as we don't go down it might all turn out to be for the good of the club. Just imagine if we had finished mid-table, we'd be lumbered with mediocrity forever.

Agreed - I had been thinking that the only way to actually get a proper manager was to be on the verge of disaster.  Only thing that would shock them into action.

I thought he'd be average, finish mid-table or slightly lower, nothing as bad as this. He's really surprised me.

Agree with this completely.

I never envisaged him being this chronic.

Me too - thought we might even reach the dizzy heights of lower mid-table.

You can kind of see why the players didn't respect him the way the week has carried on. He should have been demanding show down talks or he should have refused to take training.

The photos of McClaren leaving the training ground :lol: He is furious :lol:

He's managed to do the impossible and made us worse than we were last season and will be sent packing with a few million quid in his pocket for his "efforts". The prick has no right to be furious.

This Needs to be said be he can fucking fuck off with the way he "managed" us, honestly it is as if he took over and didn't even bother addressing any of the problems that were there before he did, he shouldn't be coaching at this level for the rest of his life.