England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

no-one else think it was like watching nufc over the last few weeks ?

What those hoofs and little floaters down the middle?

and the crosses not getting past the first man, the defence playing like strangers,the feeling that you have a squad good enough bit everything you see screams "not".

:lol:

To be quite honest how many of those out there would get in the Barca or Real or Milan sides?

if richards,gerrard,lampard became available barca and real would be interested.

For me the worst England players were Lampard and Bridge.

Bridge just seemed to be daydreaming the entire 90 minutes. Lampard, penalty apart, may as well not have been on the pitch.

Barry was poor, but relative to the rest of the team, he was actually decent, so bad were things. SWP was also ok.

I don't understand why he took Barry and SWP off, in order to recreate the proven not to work world cup midfield.

I also don't understand why he had to fuck the system around to accomodate Lampard in the first place. Barry and Gerrard has been proven to work more often than not. Why not stick with it?

Dreadful, witless rubbish.

That's what I think.

In staccato single sentences.

no-one else think it was like watching nufc over the last few weeks ?

What those hoofs and little floaters down the middle?

and the crosses not getting past the first man, the defence playing like strangers,the feeling that you have a squad good enough bit everything you see screams "not".

:lol:

To be quite honest how many of those out there would get in the Barca or Real or Milan sides?

if richards,gerrard,lampard became available barca and real would be interested.

Not sure about Lampard tbh.

Bridge just seemed to be daydreaming the entire 90 minutes. Lampard, penalty apart, may as well not have been on the pitch.

Barry was poor, but relative to the rest of the team, he was actually decent, so bad were things. SWP was also ok.

I don't understand why he took Barry and SWP off, in order to recreate the proven not to work world cup midfield.

I also don't understand why he had to f*** the system around to accomodate Lampard in the first place. Barry and Gerrard has been proven to work more often than not. Why not stick with it?

That's what I think.

Bilic said his tactics were to deny Barry the ball but let the centre backs have it. Recognised Barry's danger as the man setting up the attacks from the back.

Bilic: "It's much easier to play against a team with one up front."

Can they loop that sentence on repeat all night until every manager in the country gets the message?

aye, you say that now that mourinho is no longer in the country

I also don't understand why he had to f*** the system around to accomodate Lampard in the first place. Barry and Gerrard has been proven to work more often than not. Why not stick with it?

That's what I think.

I agree with ya,I thought Wright-Phillips looked at least a threat in the first half while Barry wasn great but was still better than Lampard!Bridge was awful,should have being taken of at half time with lampard and put barry back to left back

Bilic: "It's much easier to play against a team with one up front."

Can they loop that sentence on repeat all night until every manager in the country gets the message?

aye, you say that now that mourinho is no longer in the country

Er, yes, I do. Good spot.

That's what I think.

I agree with ya,I thought Wright-Phillips looked at least a threat in the first half while Barry wasn great but was still better than Lampard!Bridge was awful,should have being taken of at half time with lampard and put barry back to left back

Barry at LB would of been a good shout, was thinking that all the way through the match.

SWP needed to stay on, saying that, the little fuker should of hit it 1st time, he would of scored at that angle.

Good old Becks.

His legs might have gone, but he's still king of the "Y'knows". :icon_salut:

So how long before they sakc McClaren then? Surely no later than Friday.

Tomorrow 8:30.

Listening to 5live. Apparently Capello wants the job.

Yep. Board meeting called for 8:30. Will be sacked by 9.

Good old Becks.

they have to let a certain amount of time go by, enough to let mclaren think he's gonna keep his job.

Good old Becks.

AM?

How senile was Motson? Woeful commentary, as per usual.

"That was a soft penalty just given to England there, but it was definately a penalty. You know things in football tend to even themselves out? Well this makes up for the penalty England were awarded when Rooney was taken down from outside the box."

Such logic! :lol:

Good old Becks.

AM?

Yep, AM