Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

All we need now, is for Barton, Smith, Nolan, Colocinni, etc to hand in transfer requests too. Oh wait - that's asking for too much surely? :thdn:

Coloccini will, pretty certain of that. Beye probably would have before now if not for the supposed embargo thing.

The cat's out of the bag now with the Martins sale, Bassong will be next.

I'm not sure Coloccini will to be honest. Reckon he's content to sit and wait his deal out.

His agent has said on a few occasions that they want to speak with other clubs but they've not been sure what's been going on.

Even better would be:

Out of Office.

I'm currently out of office at the moment and wont be back until 2nd September. If you have any queries before then, email Seymour Pierce just in case they've sold the club.

Kind regards,

Mike Ashley

Even better would be:

Out of Office.

I'm currently out of office at the moment and wont be back until 2nd September. If you have any queries before then, email Seymour Pierce just in case they've sold the club.

Kind regards,

Mike Ashley

Not bad for you. :lol:

Quite why our best player asking to leave is a good thing is beyond me.

Can't wait till we've a squad made up of the lads who want to be here and who are hungry for success at NUFC (i.e. nobody else will have them because they're on massive wedge and are absolutely fucking shit).

Guest Heneage

I can put it no more eloquently than the following to message to any player desperate to leave.

"Fuck off you cunt".

Fuck of Beye, not like you or any other player has given any fuck last season anyways

Fucking pathetic. A few poxy, stroppy, half-arsed performances this pre-season undoes absolutely everything a player has done for us? How he's performed, his mentality, his quality, etc etc.

He wants to go. Acted like a bit of a tart but fuck it. He's done the right thing and put in a transfer request.

I can put it no more eloquently than the following to message to any player desperate to leave.

"Fuck off you cunt".

Aye what a cunt. High quality player doesn't want to play for a Championship club with no manager and no future. Fucking scum of the footballing world.

Fuck off, aye. Cunt? Nah. Seeya Habib. Loved the man personally. :thup:

So you want to stay.  Then don't because it's going to ruin your career (of which there is 3 years left at best, not exactly the time to establish yourself in a winning club).

Sorry like, if any of these cunts had any sort of professional pride, they wouldn't be abandoning the sinking ship, but pledging themselves to the club at reduced wages after the shower they produced last year.  And blaming the lack of leadership is a joke, as even with a manager they were taking the piss.

Am gutted but he can say he wanted to stay wanted to be Captain blah blah blah, had 1 year left on his current contract, he could have at least given it until January before fkn off.

f*** of Beye, not like you or any other player has given any f*** last season anyways

f***ing pathetic. A few poxy, stroppy, half-arsed performances this pre-season undoes absolutely everything a player has done for us? How he's performed, his mentality, his quality, etc etc.

He wants to go. Acted like a bit of a tart but f*** it. He's done the right thing and put in a transfer request.

one season very good, one season iffy.

not jumping any band wagon here, i'm on record as saying steven taylor was as good at right back in the season just gone as beye was.

dont blame him at all. who in their right mind would CHOOSE to stay at this mess? unfortunately the last 2 weeks have soured things (similarly to shay given). good luck habib, sorry about the last 2 years.

and finally we get the exodus  :celb: :celb:

I don't blame any player for wanting to leave this sorry pile of wet turd of a club. Aye they're contributors to the turdy ness but aside from the fact we've been relegated, the club is a fucking shambles from top to bottom and we're going absolutely nowhere. Nowhere. So any player with a slight grain of intelligence isn't going to want to stay here when he knows there will be far better options elsewhere.

Am gutted but he can say he wanted to stay wanted to be Captain blah blah blah, had 1 year left on his current contract, he could have at least given it until January before fkn off.

How many players do that? It's a hundred times harder to find a club in January than summer. January is a backup window, summer's the bread and butter.

The club's a fucking shambles man, because a player wants to leave that, he's a cunt. Give your heads a shake. :rolleyes:

Guest Heneage

"f*** off you c***".

Aye what a c***. High quality player doesn't want to play for a Championship club with no manager and no future. f***ing scum of the footballing world.

f*** off, aye. c***? Nah. Seeya Habib. Loved the man personally. :thup:

Remind me which bunch of players got us relegated? Why should they be then allowed to swan off and join new clubs? My club's been in the Premier league every season bar the original, and because these lay abouts can't get their arses motivated and get one more point than Hull City, I now have to watch Blackpool and Barnsley next season, and their punishment? A loyalty bonus and a move back to the big leagues.

I can imagine when we got relegated, and when Duff/Taylor/Beye/Martins all said they were up for the fight - with the prospect of being coached by Shearer (someone who, it seems, was universally liked by the squad - but i'm only making assumptions there), with lots of activity, they probably weren't lying. Aye obviously if bigger clubs actually came in for them, they'd have to give it some serious consideration - but i doubt all of them would have actively been trying to leave. Which is why i don't think Martins or Beye are liars/bullshitters or whatever.

"f*** off you c***".

Aye what a c***. High quality player doesn't want to play for a Championship club with no manager and no future. f***ing scum of the footballing world.

f*** off, aye. c***? Nah. Seeya Habib. Loved the man personally. :thup:

Remind me which bunch of players got us relegated? Why should they be then allowed to swan off and join new clubs? My club's been in the Premier league every season bar the original, and because these lay abouts can't get their arses motivated and get one more point than Hull City, I now have to watch Blackpool and Barnsley next season, and their punishment? A loyalty bonus and a move back to the big leagues.

??? What the fuck are you on about man? It stinks but this is the real world. We're not gonna chain em to St James' Park for fucks sake. They're gonna want to go given the hopeless situation we're in now.

Quite why our best player asking to leave is a good thing is beyond me.

Can't wait till we've a squad made up of the lads who want to be here and who are hungry for success at NUFC (i.e. nobody else will have them because they're on massive wedge and are absolutely fucking shit).

It isn't a good thing.

People are saying that he obviously wants away so much it's probably better if he goes. We're undoubtedly weaker for him leaving but if he's not 100% committed to the club then it's probably better he leaves. If a player wants away then he should be honest enough to say so and he has done so hats off to him. I'd rather he stayed but there you go.

Not the end of the world all things considered.