Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Looks like he's set to go then:

And the future of Habib Beye looks closer to being settled' date=' with Aston Villa strongly tipped to take the defender in exchange for a £2.5m fee.  [/quote']

Good fee, would have like £3m, but that would have been a fantastic deal.

£45k off the wage bill though.

And the future of Habib Beye looks closer to being settled' date=' with Aston Villa strongly tipped to take the defender in exchange for a £2.5m fee.  [/quote']

Nice one Villa! A good solid club for Beye to go to. Should make up a bit for the lumbering them with James Milner. :razz: Thank God he isn't going to Hull.

Guest Roger Kint

£20m in for Martins, Beye and Bassong. That's pretty damn good business if you ask me.

For your lot, I mean.

Our black power gone. :(

New racist regime at Newcastle!!!!!!  :frantic:

Dont worry Shola is here FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Villa! A good solid club for Beye to go to. Should make up a bit for the lumbering them with James Milner. :razz: Thank God he isn't going to Hull.

You say lumbering, but that is unfair.

He was very good indeed for most of the season, after settling slowly. Overpriced, yes, that's fair, but lumbering implies he's not up to much, which conflicts with what we've seen this year.

He was very good indeed for most of the season, after settling slowly. Overpriced, yes, that's fair, but lumbering implies he's not up to much, which conflicts with what we've seen this year.

I know, I know ...

Just not a fan of the guy. I know he was productive for you last season, doesn't mean I have to admit it though.

I know, I know ...

Just not a fan of the guy. I know he was productive for you last season, doesn't mean I have to admit it though.

I'm like that.

Wait till FatArse Barry starts playing for Citeh

;)