Alan Smith

tmonkey

You know the second we fucking do he's signing an extension.  They'll probably fly JFK back in for the signing photo shoot.

Remember, Kinnear himself still has this 2 year contract on his table.

Don't worry 2 years have gone by since he was offered it.

We will lose tonight with him in the side. He could be in a side full of Pele's Maradonna's and Messi's, they'd still lose with him around.

If Newcastle lose tonight I'll drink Messi's p*ss.

Sheargol - Mark Duffy any good for you guys?  He played in our 6s games a few times over the summer.  He was the best there, but that's not saying much!

I was woken up in the middle of the night by my missus, and then couldn't get back to sleep because for some reason I was angered about the thought of Alan Smith and his "great bloke" imagine and the fact that he "just wanted to play football", and what a load of complete bollocks that statement is, since he would rather sit in the reserves for Newcastle picking up his £60K per week than take a pay cut and go and play for a team (Leeds) he supposedly supports, to help them get back to the Premier League, after their tremendous fall from grace (where he was part of the team that kick started it).

All footballers are cunts. Except  :colo: and  :tiote:

• 1 month later...
Guest elbee909

Won the club golf tournament.

70k a week justified.

I guess he didn't take 'you need to find a new club' in the way it was intended and bought a new sand wedge instead.