The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Guest nufc_geordie

Very good player, unfortunate with the change of management at Spurs and Ramos clearly has his own ideas. Saw him play a few times in Germany and in his cameo roles since he joined Spurs. He is a centre midfielder I would love here, plenty of potential but already a good player. Likes getting forward and has a certain aggressiveness to his play that I think would attach him to the fans.

Very good player, unfortunate with the change of management at Spurs and Ramos clearly has his own ideas. Saw him play a few times in Germany and in his cameo roles since he joined Spurs. He is a centre midfielder I would love here, plenty of potential but already a good player. Likes getting forward and has a certain aggressiveness to his play that I think would attach him to the fans.

There's something about him that Ramos obviously didn't like as when we signed KPB in the summer, we were competing with Sevilla (with Ramos still in charge).  He was Germany's Young Player of the Year so he must have some ability but not enough apparently.  Personally, I thought he had a lot of potential but far from the finished article.  One ITK called his departure yesterday, but didn't say where,  most people scoffed at the idea with the knowledge that Ramos had wanted him.  Large helpings of humble pie all now being served!

why does o'neill leave until the last 48 hours?

its weird as f*** that.

as if he couldnt have picked up routeledge on the day the window opened? no-one else wants him or owt, so why wait?

must be frustrating!

having said that, i bet their league position makes up for it!

its weird as f*** that.

as if he couldnt have picked up routeledge on the day the window opened? no-one else wants him or owt, so why wait?

must be frustrating!

There's a lot of talk of panic buys but maybe he thinks teams will panic sell within days left :)

its weird as f*** that.

must be frustrating!

As I said earlier in this thread, there is no point trying to analyse his transfer market behaviour - he is a riddle wrapped in an enigma - you just have to put up with it.

Prince-Boateng - god knows where that came from.

Rumour has it that he watches the players he wants, then unless he sees other clubs make a move earlier, he jumps in at the last moment to get them on his terms.

I still expect Chimbonda to sign tomorrow night, after 9-10 pm.

hope we can hijack the prince-boateng bid tbh we need a midfielder in badly

Not one who is that young and hasn't shown much at all yet though surely?

Barnes would make more sense.

Just stop it. Get a hold of yourself.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

hope we can hijack the prince-boateng bid tbh we need a midfielder in badly

I think you're just getting a bit desperate for signings tbh.  :lol: KPB is at the moment, crap. He is still young and so whether he will be better in the future is debatable but right now, dont see what he would add to your midfield.