Should Sam Allardyce get the Sack? (Main Page Poll)

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Knightrider

His plan to give all the relegation teams points so Sunderland go down is something I dont think people are fully appreciating atm.

:lol:

Made me laugh.

I don't like what we're producing any more than the next person, it's soul destroying to watch and I do think he's bringing a lot of the flack on himself with woeful team selections. However, we just can't keep repeating the same process over and over again. I voted to stick.

Guest Knightrider

His plan to give all the relegation teams points so Sunderland go down is something I dont think people are fully appreciating atm.

a plan that involved gifting sunderland points aswell ?

That was to trick the mackems into believing they are gonna stay up.

Anyway I voted stick with.

Get fucking rid.

Shit tactics, shit performances, shit results.

26 points from 19 matches, soon to be 26 from 20.  Still have to play away to Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Villa, Pompey, Everton, Spurs and home to Man Utd and Chelsea.  How many points will we get from those 9 matches with the way we're playing?  2 if we're lucky.

People who still think Allardyce will turn the club around are deluded.

Get fucking rid.

Shit tactics, shit performances, shit results.

26 points from 19 matches, soon to be 26 from 20.  Still have to play away to Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Villa, Pompey, Everton, Spurs and home to Man Utd and Chelsea.  How many points will we get from those 9 matches with the way we're playing?  2 if we're lucky.

People who still think Allardyce will turn the club around are deluded.

High five.

100% Spot on, people are forgetting that 80% of the teams we have played we should of got a result.

Stick because it would be sheer madness to dump now but then again Wigan & Bolton seem to be better off since dumping there mangers only a few games in. He needs to change his mentality & grow some balls & instead of thinking about how not to lose start talking about & putting into action game plans to WIN.

Because of team/player position selections I think he should go.

Doesnt appear to be learning at all by every game.

I have only recently converted to this line of thought but for me, this is the root cause of everything

I'd say get rid.

My opinion of him has changed dramatically. He's done nothing to suggest he's any better than the previous two.

But only get rid if we have someone much better lined up, and its not a sidestep to a currently on form manager who'll also struggle at the club, because if that's the case, i'd rather just give the job to Shearer.  :blush: