Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Definitely the type of player we'll need to bring in, exciting stuff if we can pull it off.

Someone on one of the youtube videos reckons he's Viduka's cousin, anyone know if that's accurate? :lol:

Viduka's father and Modric's mother are first cousins making Vids and Modric second cousins. Apparently.

Definitely the type of player we'll need to bring in, exciting stuff if we can pull it off.

Someone on one of the youtube videos reckons he's Viduka's cousin, anyone know if that's accurate? :lol:

Viduka's father and Modric's mother are first cousins making Vids and Modric second cousins. Apparently.

In the bag so. :lol:

You couldn't make it up :lol:

if IF we could pull this one off it would send out the signals to the rest of europe that NUFC are ambitious, really ambitious, Modric as a first signing would make it easier to attract other top players, just got home from southeast asia after spending 4 months there, still breathing.....I have a good feeling about this since it's been so quiet around this, this is how it shpuld be done. IF there's any truth behind this rumour, i hope...

Guest Deep456

sources close to me suggest apparently he will pen a deal in the next few days.

And how would your mam know?

just bluffing but ill ask my mate. see if his dad knows anything

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Is he even that good? Reminds me of Viana but a bit better and right footed. Dunno if that justifies a £16 mill fee. He's gone down in my estimation, used to think he was a shitter version of Pirlo but now definately a better right footed version of Viana

Is he even that good? Reminds me of Viana but a bit better and right footed. Dunno if that justifies a £16 mill fee. He's gone down in my estimation, used to think he was a shitter version of Pirlo but now definately a better right footed version of Viana

He is quality. Not a deep lying playmaker, more like a Krankjar, but both footed, and a bit more mobile.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Dunno if he has the physicality for the Prem, looks a tad on the dwarf side. What do you reckon?

Am I right in thinking hes in the same mould as a Nedved type player?

youtube vids seem to show he is. Also, when does the window open, could we be in talks now to sign him later? He looks to be exactly what we need, a Beardsley-esque player, heh

Am I right in thinking hes in the same mould as a Nedved type player?

youtube vids seem to show he is. Also, when does the window open, could we be in talks now to sign him later? He looks to be exactly what we need, a Beardsley-esque player, heh

He would move clubs on July 1st. One can still agree contracts and fees outside windows, and we can still finalise the transfer

Dunno if he has the physicality for the Prem, looks a tad on the dwarf side. What do you reckon?

Hmm, wasn't Zola a bit of a dwarf ;)

He has the technical side of his game for this not to be an issue IMO.

Taken from Wiki:

He later, on numerous occasions, stated that "someone who can play in the Bosnian league can play anywhere", referring to the physical nature of the Premier League.

He uses both feet to play, and his biggest strength is his swift offensive positioning without the ball. He's also one of few playmakers able to contribute on the defensive end as well. His lack of physical power contradicts his shooting, which has a surprising amount of power that make his shots on goal mostly effective. However, he has plenty of stamina and is very aggressive in one-on-one battles. His timing is perfect, and his passes are accurate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Exciting stuff, and I'm not sure I've ever seen him play. :lol:

same here mate!

Exciting stuff, and I'm not sure I've ever seen him play. :lol:

same here mate!

:hello2:

Are people comparing him to Kranjcar cos he's good (hopefully f****** better, if we're paying £20m quid), or cos they're both Croatian...?

Never seen him play but am a tad giddy. :iamatwat:

He is of similar ilk, a bit more mobile, better defensively, probably score a couple more. Little creative both footed. Doubt he will come here, but I doubted Owen and Martins.