Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

Lennon is better than Milner, that is all.

Agree, Lennon is lightening, much better at beating a man

Milner can beat a man 47 times in 64 seconds, its what you do with it at the end that counts. As said before Lennon may be rapid but if he isn't doing anything at the end of this lightening run its all a bit pointless.

Milner can beat a man 47 times in 64 seconds, its what you do with it at the end that counts. As said before Lennon may be rapid but if he isn't doing anything at the end of this lightening run its all a bit pointless.

And when Milner isn't doing anything at all?  bluerazz.gif

He is doing something.

Beating the full back, again. :D

Lennon is a finished product tbh. He has been abusing his pace too much that his skills actually didn't improve much these few years.

While he is more effective than Milner at the moment, I am pretty sure the future is brighter for Milner.

However Milner must learn to "move" faster. He must make a cross or a long shot faster than now---while he can beat the full backs easily he gives them too much time to recover.

He is doing something.

Beats himself more often than not, he does about 5 turns before getting a cross in, which holds up play in my eyes.

He is doing something.

Beats himself more often than not, he does about 5 turns before getting a cross in, which holds up play in my eyes.

Aye he does hold up play although to be fair with one dwarf in a black and white shirt making their way into the box he isn't always to blame. For example the Rosicky goal scored by Arsenal yesterday would never have been scored by us, would have just been another cross Milner "wasted".

When was the last time milner got into the sam posistion to cross as the Rosciky goal. He never gets to the byline without a defender on him. More oftenthannot he holds up play and most of ht time cuts onto his left which puts adifferent angle on the cross, making it harder for our strikers to react. (maybe clutching at straws at that one)

Lennon is a young lad, younger than Milne and any improvemnt yousee milner having you'll see hte saem with Lennon, Milner to me is a limited player because his technique doesnt compensate for his lack of pace. When you are able to get into more dangerous positions technique becomes less important.

lennon way better than milner. milners lack of pace is just a massive handicap. he can beat backs with his dribbling sometimes, but he doesnt have the acceleration to take  advantage from the drible.

SWP will be legend.

I'd be tempted to throw Lua Lua in instead of Milner because he's offering nothing.

He was shocking yesterday like, being dropped might do him good. I like Milner like, he never hides, even when he is playing shite. Just a squad player though hopefully once KK gets someone better in. His only future is if he can be converted to a centre-mid (he's got the engine for it) because he'll never be a top-class winger.

Wey aye get him on the wing against arsenal, we have nowt to lose. He might just upset a few gooners.

I'm not necessarily sure it's the best of ideas to give a 17 year old his first first-team start in an away game in front of 70,000 rabid opposition fans playing agianst one of the best teams in the world.

Wey aye get him on the wing against arsenal, we have nowt to lose. He might just upset a few gooners.

I'm not necessarily sure it's the best of ideas to give a 17 year old his first first-team start in an away game in front of 70,000 rabid opposition fans playing agianst one of the best teams in the world.

70k?  ???

70k?  ???

60. Was thinking about Old Trafford for a moment there.

He's looked prety composed so far, he looks like one of those people who plays of there own confidence, i dont think he'd be phased by anyone to be honest, hope its true would really love him to be the real deal.

• 2 months later...

.com

LuaLua claim

It's being reported by the BBC that Newcastle reserve winger Kazenga LuaLua is in line for an international debut after been included in the Democratic Republic of Congo squad for two friendly matches this week.

The 17 year-old may make his bow either against Algeria in Creteil on Tuesday, or 24 hours later when DR Congo move on to Paris to face Gabon.

LuaLua has made four sub appearances for our team this year since his debut came at Stoke in the FA Cup.

Troisi and LuaLua may both be internationals now. If we can get to a position of relative safety, is there any harm in giving them a run out?

May only be Australia and the DR Congo but I do feel a slight bit of pride that the likes of the aforementioned have come up through our youth ranks to achieve full international honours. I'm proud every time I hear of an NUFC player playing for their country, from Michael Owen to James Troisi. Even if it's not always beneficial to our cause in the short term.

May only be Australia and the DR Congo but I do feel a slight bit of pride that the likes of the aforementioned have come up through our youth ranks to achieve full international honours. I'm proud every time I hear of an NUFC player playing for their country, from Michael Owen to James Troisi. Even if it's not always beneficial to our cause in the short term.

I agree that it's great from a sentimental standpoint, but let's not forget that one Matty Pattison was a full South Africa international, and South Africa is a far more competetive international squad than Congo is.

I personally don't understand what all the Lua Lua raving is about. He's got potential yes, but he's done absolutely nothing of note for the few hours he's been on the pitch for the first team. In the mean time, Milner has single handedly saved us from relegation and he's still a shit player with no future just because he's not running the 100m in 10 seconds.  ???