Lassana Diarra joins Portsmouth

Guest Guinness

That's like asking Alan Oliver who the next manager will be.

What do you not trust Alan Oliver's views, ha ha.

I've always thought Martin Jol got things right (e.g. Duff to Newcastle, Carrick to Man U before they were in the papers)

I've always thought Martin Jol got things right (e.g. Duff to Newcastle, Carrick to Man U before they were in the papers)

And the rest.

Only he didn't get anything right, other people did and he claimed the info to be his own. Plagiarism tbh.

According to talksport it seems liek we have lodged a bid for Diarra.

''Newcastle United chairman Chris Mort is hoping to sign Arsenal midfielder Lassana Diarra as a gift for the clubs new manager.

The North East club parted ways with boss Sam Allardyce yesterday, but chairman Chris Mort is still keen on signing the Arsenal midfielder.

The Sun are reporting that Newcastle have lodged a £5 million bid for the French star and offered the player a four year deal worth £35,000 per week.''

http://talkingsoccer.blogspot.com/2008/01/newcastle-hope-to-sign-arsenal-star-as.html

Doubt it very much, but who knows. 5 mil is still lots of money, but if Ashley has that kind of money id take him.

Only he didn't get anything right, other people did and he claimed the info to be his own. Plagiarism tbh.

And hopelessly inaccurate as usual.  I've said here many times that I can often get verification of information from an ITK, but very very rarely have I heard anything firsthand.  If you struggle to comprehend that, it's hardly my fault!

Apparently after more than double £35k

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article636435.ece

NEWCASTLE are ready to call off a move for Lassana Diarra after he demanded �90,000-a-week.

Toon chiefs agreed a �5.5million fee with Arsenal on Wednesday despite sacking Sam Allardyce that day.

But Diarra now wants a four-year deal worth �18m.

Toon suspect the midfielder is trying to stall the deal while he waits for Manchester City and Tottenham to bid.

Guest Ridzuan

Apparently after more than double £35k

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article636435.ece

NEWCASTLE are ready to call off a move for Lassana Diarra after he demanded �90,000-a-week.

Toon chiefs agreed a �5.5million fee with Arsenal on Wednesday despite sacking Sam Allardyce that day.

But Diarra now wants a four-year deal worth �18m.

Toon suspect the midfielder is trying to stall the deal while he waits for Manchester City and Tottenham to bid.

Its from the Sun so I have it hard to believe.But if it is indeed true,then Mort should forget about the deal and tell Diarra to f**k off.

Guest Ridzuan

Ridz, offtopic I know but is it just me or have you suddenly picked up the art of swearing in the last couple of days?

Yes,it is just me.Ive been picking up the art of swearing recently thanks to that f**king Gordon Ramsay of yours,but its all for a good cause yes?

Ridz, offtopic I know but is it just me or have you suddenly picked up the art of swearing in the last couple of days?

Yes,it is just me.Ive been picking up the art of swearing recently thanks to that f**king Gordon Ramsay of yours,but its all for a good cause yes?

:lol:

Yes.

just seen this one Footy365...not very reliable i know, but i fairly bored at work so am reading anything i can find:

IDEAS ABOVE HIS STATION

Here's number 36,748 on the list of more proof that football has gone utterly bonkers.

The Sun reports that Lassana Diarra's move from Arsenal to Newcastle collapsed after the delusional, and deeply average midfielder asked for a whopping £90,000 a week.

This is the same Diarra who has not managed to hold down a place at either of the clubs he has played for in England, and he (reportedly) thinks he's worth £90,000 a week.

This country...

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_3038163,00.html