Lassana Diarra joins Portsmouth

Guest Guinness

we should find out wether a move is on or not tomorrow if he is moving he wont be playing in the carling cup

How?

Ring Alan Oliver, Diarra's bound to have rang him to let him know what he's doing tomorrow night.

Didn't he play against us in the Carling Cup when they beat us 2-0 down there?

Edit:

Arsenal: Fabianski, Justin Hoyte, Eboue (Diaby 64), Senderos, Traore, Diarra  O0 , Denilson, Song Billong, Walcott, Bendtner, Eduardo (Perez 90).

Subs Not Used: Mannone, Lansbury, Gavin Hoyte.

Goals: Bendtner 83, Denilson 89.

Newcastle: Given, Beye, Taylor, Rozehnal, Jose Enrique, Milner (Butt 70), Smith, Faye, N'Zogbia, Ameobi (Emre 60), Martins.

Subs Not Used: Forster, Geremi, Edgar.

Att: 60,004.

Ref: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire).

Starting to worry about the number of defenders we are being linked with and have. roz,tay,caca,faye,brown,haim,'gelron(?)'laursen. not saying they are all definitive but it shows the direction we're looking to.

Starting to worry about the number of defenders we are being linked with and have. roz,tay,caca,faye,brown,haim,'gelron(?)'laursen. not saying they are all definitive but it shows the direction we're looking to.

not really, we'll be 'linked' with defenders until we prove able to keep a few clean sheets, pretty much all managers try and sort out the defence first when building a new team and the press know this, therefore its very easy to link us with defenders at the moment, and usually all the time

just because the press say it, it doesnt mean anything about our intentions, and would you complain if we brought in laursen anyway? i certainly wouldnt, wont happen though, he's just after more cash, and he'll get it

Can't be arsed to read 9 pages but I have a few mates who are season ticket holders down the Arse and they were gutted when he first started making noises about being unhappy. They think he is class.

If were going for an excellent injury prone defender we might as well go back for Woodgate at the end of the season when Boro are relegated.

I reckon £5m would secure him, no problem, probably even has a release clause should they get relegated, i know i would.