Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

I think I speak for everyone when I say HOLY JESUS SHITTING FUCKING CHRIST.

Really wasn't expecting that.  Can't say I'm not happy to see the back of him but we'd better have a cracking replacement sitting with all his shit in boxes on Barrack Road as we speak, because if we're going manager hunting now you'd have to be a Grade A Fuckwit to take this job at the moment.

Better to get rid sooner rather than later in my opinion though, bollocks to his five year plan.

Bit of a shock, I actually saw it breaking on Sky News which makes a change. Was also reading how Allardyce was wanting to buy Diarra :)

In Mort and Ashley we trust now, I guess (or hope) they have a replacement ready made.

Quite frankly i am shocked and appalled.

In the middle of a transfer window, just 6 months into his reign as our manager.........

Who is going to want to take the job on, it will be like the England job up here before long in that no one wants to take us on!  God I hope it isn't McLaren.

hope you twats are happy.

we are even more of a joke than ever.  how long did you give this guy?  till start of january.  fucking pathetic ask me

lots of people unhappy with his tactics but very, very few wanted him out this early. certainly not a decision made under unrelenting pressure from the fans.