The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***.

Oh well, hopefully he wont be here long.

Much as I'm underwhelmed I really can't understand that attitude. Get behind him I say.

Rather he was forced out before he spends our pennies to be honest.

You've no idea who the board have considered for the role. If they have considered some big names, sounded them out and they dont want to come then your attitude is not just daft its dangerous for the club.

They could have sounded the big names out before sacking Sam surely?

f***.

Much as I'm underwhelmed I really can't understand that attitude. Get behind him I say.

You've no idea who the board have considered for the role. If they have considered some big names, sounded them out and they dont want to come then your attitude is not just daft its dangerous for the club.

If that was the case then sacking Allardyce while being so presumptious would seem very unwise.

FUCK.

In which case they should have just stuck with Sam rather than going through all this upheaval and paying an absolute fortune for the sake of swapping like for like.

FUCK.

There's absolutely no way that's going to happen, it would probably take relegation to see him leave before spending. I'm of the lets wait and see how he does frame of mind. You're pretty much wishing more shite on the club in the short-term and I'm really not sure how many more seasons I can be arsed with us writing-off.

f***.

They could have sounded the big names out before sacking Sam surely?

Who knows, the point is not 'when' they sounded them out but 'if'. If Redknapp is the best we can attract (lets be realistic here) then failure for Redknapp could mean relegation this season.

FUCK.

In which case they should have just stuck with Sam rather than going through all this upheaval and paying an absolute fortune for the sake of swapping like for like.

They're nothing like each other in terms of ethos tbf.

Guest Brewcastle

Gutted! Can't believe that we're getting that cockney prick >:(  Same old story yet again, we're a joke.

Yep. Same old story. The difference: It will be a strange feeling to support a cockney prick  :-[.

He will get his time from me if he shows some improvement, and entertaining football. But I can't believe he can bring NUFC to the top.

What's cockney rhyming slang for i'm f****** depressed?

Feeling a bit 'Jo'.  Jo Guest, f****** depressed.

If I was feeling Jo Guest, it's unlikely I'd be depressed!

Would it 'blow your socks off'?

FUCK.

In which case direct your criticsm at the board and get behind the manager, otherwise relegation looms.

EDIT - also it wont be like for like, as Redknapp doesnt play Allardyce's football.