The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/09/01/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-may-face-licensing-law-rap-after-downing-pint-115875-20719565/

:rolleyes:

He left his seat...went for a piss then came back, which the later footage shows.  Useless c***s.

Knew something would be made of him deeing that.

ffs, as said in the article it was non alcoholic of course.....  :snod: :occasion14:

"Mike was offered a drink which he thought was non-alcoholic so he took it in good faith."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/09/01/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-may-face-licensing-law-rap-after-downing-pint-115875-20719565/

:rolleyes:

He left his seat...went for a piss then came back, which the later footage shows.  Useless c***s.

Knew something would be made of him deeing that.

ffs, as said in the article it was non alcoholic of course.....  :snod: :occasion14:

"Mike was offered a drink which he thought was non-alcoholic so he took it in good faith."

So Arsenal's stewarding isnt being called into question then for allowing him past with a pint of lager in his hand...probably think Ashely chinned them all in passing

I know a few mates who have been sent away fro Gbh they served there time and they are better people now, everyone deserves a second chance, I feel sorry for Barton some people need to get off there high horse

Aye i'd agree with that to be honest, im all for second chances, i even advocated giving Barton the captainship before the xmas and dabo incidents, im no Barton basher at all.

My point is though, as that as public figure a role model, and someone who has had many chances before he doesnt deserve (from this time onwards) any protection at all, he deserves to be publically disected as harsh as it seems its the nature of the beast and crime.

High horse, my arse.

Barton deserves everything that happens to him - he's 100% responsible for this and has proven the type of character he is, repeatedly. Im sorry bt i cant really stomach this hypocrisy.

Im definitely not condoning Clicy et al's actions, but ill happily admit that im condemning others for even considering defending Barton. A petulant kick should not overshadow what Barton has done to these peoples friend.

Ill happily go out on a limb and say that  if someone i worked with had done  to one of my friends what Barton had done to Dabo - id struggle to be 100% proffessional and dignified in a mutual workplace with that person.

Surely 99% of the people out there feel the same? If not then maybe you arent all hypocrites.

Do you think Dabo is Mother f***ing Teresa? So what, he twatted a bloke, served his punishment, get over it. I've seen worse. Dabo helped to ignite the situation allegedly.

Aye, so did the Everton fan, and the Man City youth team player, Richard Dunne and the kid at Xmas.

To be fair i wouldnt be surprised if some of those mentioned were antagonists but do you think Barton is the ONLY public figure who gets grief?

All im saying is that Barton should be left to take his medicine, not protected, after so many incidents he's proven that he doesnt deserve it.

Sky now condone vigilante justice: -

A strong challenge on Samir Nasri set the tone, with the France international taking retribution with a cynical trip minutes later.

The introduction of Barton marred a game which should have been remembered for another demonstration of Arsenal's free-flowing capabilities.

However, the focus switched elsewhere as Clichy admitted in the aftermath of the clash that he was happy with Nasri's actions.

"We know the guy," said the full-back.

"He wanted to make something for his first game back and I don't want to talk about it but Samir did well and I'm proud of him."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4078202,00.html

I reckon having a player of Bartons reputation will prove pretty useful when he comes on. If his arrival into the game is affecting the other teams actions then could prove handy.

Until Barton gets sent off for nailing some French player, breaking his nose.

That article by that Wooly c*** in todays Daily Star was an absolute disgrace of epic proportions.

Ripping the club to absolute shreds, entirely based on the Arsenal match.

Slagging Owen for not scoring, conveniently forgetting he has scored 2 goals in 3 games so far this season :rolleyes:

What a c***.

This Barton affair has shown the rags up for the biased pack of turds we always thought they were

I suggest we give Nasty Nasri and F*** Face Fabrebritishgas the same treatment the cockney tossers gave Barton when they're up here.

And the Barton Booers on here (while going and f******* themselves), should wait to be told what to think by the national rags before they decide.

We shouldn't be signing players or spending money just to keep the papers off our backs, but tonight's carry on (all night to confirm what we already knew and nothing more) only helps the rags to write negative stories about us.

Guest Geordiecunny

I think the problem is more all the stupid mongs who think we're gonna make that one signing thats going to win us the league are the problem. People think all our fans have such daft expectations and when theyre not met, we're all up in arms and calling for heads.

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan's future on a knife-edge after summit at St James' Park

By Colin Young

Last updated at 8:02 AM on 02nd September 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1051585/Newcastle-boss-Kevin-Keegans-future-knife-edge-summit-St-James-Park.html

What's more worrying is the comments that people are making seeming like they actually believe the articles.  I can understand why people call us fickle, I meet plenty of absolute retards at matches who believe everything the media say.

Talksport at its finest tonight.

Some guy just on saying the press haven't had a clus all summer, Houghton and Kelly having none of it.

Best u-turn being

'The club need to make a statement to stop the rumours'

to

'The statement has helped to fuel the fire'

to

'The statement shows that something is wrong and hads happened'.

Brilliant

Wise & Ashley are going to get rightly fooking nailed there morra. That speccy t*** of a MD may also get some written ammo fired his way.

Aye, I think we are in for the mauling of the Millenium in tomorrow's rags off the usual suspects.