The Keegan Press Conference

Guest nufc_geordie

Free to watch interview is now on .co.uk

You can tell Keegan is up for this, and also well up for signings. When he said he "isnt scared to bring in some of the names being bandied around, he'll do it" was quality.

Any reason for Geremi's shirt hanging up there? odd.

Hanging in alphabetical order?

G - Geremi.

H -

I -

J -

K - Keegan.

Mebbe!!!

I wish all these Southern t*ssers would stop trying to imply KK is a crap manager after his time at England and Man City.

The truth is this...

Keegan brings out the best in Newcastle United

but also

Newcastle United brings out the best in Keegan.

and with Mike Ashley's money and support, I can't wait to really stick it to the London press!

I always felt that Keegan had an emotional involvement with us that he didn't have with Fulham and City.  I hated seeing him manage other clubs - just never seemed right.

"This is a very special club. It is not a normal football club and that's what people outside this area don't understand and never will."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like the turkeys ringing in to 606 and Talk Spurt perhaps ?

From the "I was born in Manchester really...honest" gloryhunters to tediously droning Sheff Wed yorkshiremen "I was in a 5,000 crowd in St James' after we were both promoted in 84...."(lying yorkshire w*nker) they're all having a go at us, and it's nice to see KK having a dig back.

Actually even those who weren't in favour of giving it to KK (like me) can't help but feeling a bit of excitement - its a nice change. Its been years since I had that buzz.

By the way, I'd advise not doing a google image search for Keegan without "safesearch" on  :-X

Why ?

Love the bit on the free .cock video where he says we'll just need one or two players to "set us alight a little bit".

Yeah. Liked that myself.

By the way, I'd advise not doing a google image search for Keegan without "safesearch" on  :-X

Why ?

Because about five of the images on the first page of results were blokes called Keegan having a wank with something (fuck knows what, I didn't have a close look) rammed up their arse.  :thdn:

When Mort started talking, by the sound of his voice, I half expected him to go:

"Well, Kevin, it's a late eighteenth century piece, the signature on the base confirms it was made in Prague and despite some noticeable wear and tear it could fetch quite a considerable amount at auction... ...how much did you think it was worth?"

When Mort started talking, by the sound of his voice, I half expected him to go:

"Well, Kevin, it's a late eighteenth century piece, the signature on the base confirms it was made in Prague and despite some noticeable wear and tear it could fetch quite a considerable amount at auction... ...how much did you think it was worth?"

You must watch some shite.  :lol:

What I did notice in the press conference was that when asked about the likes of Wayne Bridge, Shaun Wright-Phillips and other possible signings he did say that he would talk to them once the camera's and tv news companies had gone and it was a written tabloid only conference.

I'm curious what was said in there and if there are any truths in the rumours of a few of the players such as Van Buyten etc.

What I did notice in the press conference was that when asked about the likes of Wayne Bridge, Shaun Wright-Phillips and other possible signings he did say that he would talk to them once the camera's and tv news companies had gone and it was a written tabloid only conference.

I'm curious what was said in there and if there are any truths in the rumours of a few of the players such as Van Buyten etc.

Are you taking the piss? You do realise he was joking or am i being set up for a Whooooosh

Pinch of salt.