Spurs sign Jonathan Woodgate

Leazes1986

Just a hunch but i can say Newcastle going in for Van Buyten now that Woodys not happening. The reason i say this is because;

1. KK obviously wants a centre back

2. There's 3 days which is still time

3. We've been linked with him already

4. KK already knows him

Either that or someone else who has not been mentioned. Mellberg to Juve seems to have stalled?

Either that or someone else who has not been mentioned. Mellberg to Juve seems to have stalled?

Mellberg to Juve hasn't stalled. He isn't going anywhere until we get a right back.

It is bad enough having a CB playing at RB, but to then sell him and rely on a 20 year old midfielder to do it would be madness.

Mellberg to Juve hasn't stalled. He isn't going anywhere until we get a right back.

It is bad enough having a CB playing at RB, but to then sell him and rely on a 20 year old midfielder to do it would be madness.

I reckon its more likely that he will join Juve in the summer now.

He'll go now if we get a RB which is looking unlikely, otherwise yep, summer

He'll be missed. Although he is on a downward slope now and has deteriorated the last 18 months or so, he's incredibly popular here, and we all understand him taking the one last big pay day.

Best of luck to him.

Why the hell would Arsenal want Woodgate? Seems very un-Wenger-like to me. ???

Cover for Toure, more experience, English factor... still not worth it really, for the price they'd have to pay. Gallas and Toure are better defenders and they've got a few young CBs up and coming.

Why the hell would Arsenal want Woodgate? Seems very un-Wenger-like to me. ???

Cover for Toure, more experience, English factor... still not worth it really, for the price they'd have to pay. Gallas and Toure are better defenders and they've got a few young CBs up and coming.

Not Cup tied for the Champions League too.

Guest johnson293

He'll go now if we get a RB which is looking unlikely, otherwise yep, summer

He'll be missed. Although he is on a downward slope now and has deteriorated the last 18 months or so, he's incredibly popular here, and we all understand him taking the one last big pay day.

Best of luck to him.

SSN Breaking News: Mellberg to join Juve on 3 year deal at end of the season.

Ronnie (Anal);

"Keegan is facing a race against time to bring in a central defender before Thursday and I wonder if there is any mileage in him going to Bayern Munich and trying to bring their 6ft 5in central defender Daniel van Buyten.

Keegan had the Belgian defender with him at Eastlands on loan in 2004 and he did well for the then Manchester city boss."

As i mentioned earlier, it wouldn't surprise me if this happened. Although it is rather worrying that me and Anal agree.

Tis Arsenal just been confirmed on Setanta news

Woodgate to Arsenal?

ITK's are saying Woodgate isn't interested in joining the scum and will be a Spurs player.  They're normally accurate but the choice of CL football or the Carling Cup Final??

Woodgate to Arsenal?

ITK's are saying Woodgate isn't interested in joining the scum and will be a Spurs player.  They're normally accurate but the choice of CL football or the Carling Cup Final??

though at Spurs he'd be first-choice centre-half and one of the leaders in the team while at Arsenal probably third-choice and a more peripheral squad member. 

Guest elbee909

Woodgate to Arsenal?

ITK's are saying Woodgate isn't interested in joining the scum and will be a Spurs player.

Contradiction in terms there. :)

SSN Breaking News: Mellberg to join Juve on 3 year deal at end of the season.

No new RB then :(

Best of luck, Ollie.

A chance of getting Chimbonda according to a certain notorious "journalist".

Chimbo's departure was dependant upon getting his replacement in first. 

If Woody stays fit we will have one of the best defences personell wise in the country;

Woodgate

Faye

Enrique

Beye

Taylor

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Carr

FPMSL

Not sure what FPMSL means but I hope it means what a load of drivel, or words to that effect.

Fucking Piss Myself Laughing. And yes, at the drivel above. One of the best defences personnel wise in the country :lol:

Only if that country is Andorra.

If Woody stays fit we will have one of the best defences personell wise in the country;

Woodgate

Faye

Enrique

Beye

Taylor

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Carr

FPMSL

Not sure what FPMSL means but I hope it means what a load of drivel, or words to that effect.

Fucking Piss Myself Laughing. And yes, at the drivel above. One of the best defences personnel wise in the country :lol:

Typical NM. Making ridiculas attempts at insulting people without any clever arguement or facts. Using words like Drivel to strengthen your arguement because you think you sound like an experianced, knowledgeable, hard, newcastle fan.

How about you get your head out your own arse and put up some simple arguement. I don't care that you disagree. It's the fact you wander through this forum making bullshit negative comments without any sort of substance.

If you disagree with what i have said then by all means say but please dont act like a complete cunt 24/7 because its boring.

Expand......................................

Woodgate

Faye

Enrique

Beye

Taylor

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Carr

FPMSL

Typical NM. Making ridiculas attempts at insulting people without any clever arguement or facts. Using words like Drivel to strengthen your arguement because you think you sound like an experianced, knowledgeable, hard, newcastle fan.

How about you get your head out your own arse and put up some simple arguement. I don't care that you disagree. It's the fact you wander through this forum making bullshit negative comments without any sort of substance.

If you disagree with what i have said then by all means say but please dont act like a complete cunt 24/7 because its boring.

Expand......................................

I disagree with what you are saying about our defence. I cannot see how anyone can state that Carr, Cacapa, Enrique and Rozenhal are amongst "the best" personell in the league. Frankly, i don't think any of our defenders are in that bracket, but at least Taylor,  Beye and Faye have shown the ability to do well for us, to varying degrees.

If I am to be slated for "making bullshit negative comments without any sort of substance", then you should be held to task for making farcical positive statements based on no genuine substance.

Oh, and if me being "a cunt 24/7" bores you - good.