Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

James // Aug 11, 2008 at 19:05

If there is any truth is this mystery MAJOR signing, then I would like to raise a point no one else has:

It seems awfully unfair on Coloccini if they are announced at the same time. Because Coloccini is going to be a huge player for the Toon and should be made to feel welcome on his own. Not have his thunder stolen by this mystery signing.

mackems.gif

it is mint when you get some genuine insider info. My brother knows people at the club and last season tipped me off about Keegan's return and the Smith signing. He won shitloads at the bookies when Keegan was confirmed.

He's got no light to shed on the current goings on like.

He any good? I like that Everton Fernandes.

Yeh I think he's very good aswell, as for Matias he's got huge potential but hasn't fulfilled it yet, Fernandes is a better player at present but Fernandez could become an exceptional player, though Matias is an attacking midfielder.

it is mint when you get some genuine insider info. My brother knows people at the club and last season tipped me off about Keegan's return and the Smith signing. He won shitloads at the bookies when Keegan was confirmed.

He's got no light to shed on the current goings on like.

What a letdown of a post. :lol:

Yeh I think he's very good aswell, as for Matias he's got huge potential but hasn't fulfilled it yet, Fernandes is a better player at present but Fernandez could become an exceptional player, though Matias is an attacking midfielder.

?? I'm confused, for future reference could you use 'manuelle' and 'matias'- it'd be more helpful

well not wanting to spill the beans or owt but he's already ordered the following letters for his new silver strip "I S S E M". You do the math.

Seriously though, if you're in the know it's a mint feeling. If you bullshit about being ITK then you're a mong

?? I'm confused, for future reference could you use 'manuelle' and 'matias'- it'd be more helpful

Matias Fernandez - Manual Fernandes :)

Matias Fernandez - Manual Fernandes :)

:aww: aaah see gejon made me think they had the same last name. Clears things up a bit, ta