Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Just had a look on the mirror website, and theres nowt on there, but they've got "In Pictures: Lampard sulks his way through training".

This is the last picture and caption...

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m3/jul2008/6/1/278A2C1B-A212-0AA4-A69B54F375159676.jpg

"Big Phil pats SWP on the head. This has nothing to do with Frank Lampard, but makes for an entertaining pic nonetheless."

I started that chant.

Congratulations.

You should be thanking me.

Why? It was me that started that chant.

http://uk.geocities.com/abby_and_bridget/images/PaulScholes.jpg

I started that chant.

Congratulations.

You should be thanking me.

Why? It was me that started that chant.

http://uk.geocities.com/abby_and_bridget/images/PaulScholes.jpg

Cock on the brain...

If you want to hear more from the mighty Niko, get yourself on football365 *sighs*

Milking it for all it's worth isn't he?

That's not him, obviously a Rover who's picked it up from BRFCS.

SSN just done the back pages.  Nowt mentioned.

I remember once he said there was a massive scoop in one of his shitty rags (buy it, only 55p) and it turned out to be a one liner in one of those shitty "gossip" things they stick in the corner to fill space.

I remember once he said there was a massive scoop in one of his shitty rags (buy it, only 55p) and it turned out to be a one liner in one of those shitty "gossip" things they stick in the corner to fill space.

I remember that. :laugh:

Someone had even bought the paper and had to get directions from him as to where the 'story' was. :lol:

:lol:

I was reading said newspaper in work tonight actually, and in that "heard a rumour?" bit, where Joe Public texts in, and it was perhaps the most far-fetched thing ever.  It was something like "My mate's brother cleans Gary Johnson's windows and he hold him that [whoever it was] is going to sign for Bristol City in the next couple of days"

i wonder if Aimar will play on the right in front of Chimbonda or if he'll compete with Modric for a spot on the left, i guess we'll have to wait to see what toon boss Deschamps does, whatever happens, i bet keegan will be 'fuming'.

i wonder if Aimar will play on the right in front of Chimbonda or if he'll compete with Modric for a spot on the left, i guess we'll have to wait to see what toon boss Deschamps does, whatever happens, i bet keegan will be 'fuming'.

:laugh:

tbf, we were actually in for Modric.

tbf, we were actually in for Modric.

i'm referring to nicko stating that there'd be 'one last twist to the tale' and that he'd be suprised if he ends up at spurs, all this after dinamo had confirmed the deal and modric had turned up at WHL.

likewise, i wouldn't be suprised if Aimar ends up here, but it had been reported by every man and his dog (and nufcblog) before nicko 'broke' his exclusive on the stroke of 11.

To be fair to this Nicko guy, he's incredibly confident that Aimar will sign ("99.9% sure of it"), but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

He's risking his reputation if he's jumping the gun, considering everyone knows who he is.

If you've only been introduced to him tonight, it's easy to think that. He's got about four of his own threads on that forum, each of them runs into many hundreds of pages after a week or two. You could probably count on one hand the stuff he's got right.

Fair enough we might sign Aimar, but Nicko's reputation went down the plughole a long time ago. Where's he said 99.9% anyway?

To be fair to this Nicko guy, he's incredibly confident that Aimar will sign ("99.9% sure of it"), but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

He's risking his reputation if he's jumping the gun, considering everyone knows who he is.

If you've only been introduced to him tonight, it's easy to think that. He's got about four of his own threads on that forum, each of them runs into many hundreds of pages after a week or two. You could probably count on one hand the stuff he's got right.

Fair enough we might sign Aimar, but Nicko's reputation went down the plughole a long time ago. Where's he said 99.9% anyway?

I think hindu times is reading Football365. And as already said..its not him over there.

i have lost track of this thread (this nicko thing), when does he claim we will sigh aimar? or is he saying we are just bidding for him ( not accepted yet etc etc)

"NEWCASTLE - Have made a £7 million offer for Pablo Aimar at Zaragoza. He has chosen the Toon over Portsmouth and Benfica with Sunderland also keen. Why is that of interest to Rovers? No idea. I'm just showing off."

Thats all he has said about it as far as I know.

i have lost track of this thread (this nicko thing), when does he claim we will sigh aimar? or is he saying we are just bidding for him ( not accepted yet etc etc)

"NEWCASTLE - Have made a £7 million offer for Pablo Aimar at Zaragoza. He has chosen the Toon over Portsmouth and Benfica with Sunderland also keen. Why is that of interest to Rovers? No idea. I'm just showing off."

Thats all he has said about it as far as I know.

He's posting on football365 forum under the name Ewood Geordie aswell. On their he says it's a done deal basically, and to expect an announcement soon.

Like I say, it could just be nothing, but for a journalist to get a whole host of Newcastle fans excited (see the posts on the Football365 forum), and then for it to turn out to be nonsense would really hurt his reputation, especially as he posts on those boards all the time.

That's not him on 365 mate, just someone else who's nicked his "info" to look ITK.

If you look through that thread on BRFCS and the preceding ones, there are quite literally hundreds of occasions where he's been wrong but the Rovers fans lap it up regardless. He said Ten Cate was guaranteed Blackburn manager even after he'd been announced as Panathinaikos coach, he said Modric would still sign for us even after being unveiled as a Spur, he said Chimbonda to us was a done deal.

He's a bullshitter, plain and simple. He works for two of the shittiest papers in this country - all you're finding out is what's on the back of either the Mirror or the People. Would you usually take them as gospel? We might sign Aimar but that's been a rumour all day since his agent's comments were put out.

There's quite a few of us on here who've been giggling at Nicko for months. Believe nowt.

That's not him on 365 mate, just someone else who's nicked his "info" to look ITK.

If you look through that thread on BRFCS and the preceding ones, there are quite literally hundreds of occasions where he's been wrong but the Rovers fans lap it up regardless. He said Ten Cate was guaranteed Blackburn manager even after he'd been announced as Panathinaikos coach, he said Modric would still sign for us even after being unveiled as a Spur, he said Chimbonda to us was a done deal.

He's a bullshitter, plain and simple. He works for two of the shittiest papers in this country - all you're finding out is what's on the back of either the Mirror or the People. Would you usually take them as gospel? We might sign Aimar but that's been a rumour all day since his agent's comments were put out.

There's quite a few of us on here who've been giggling at Nicko for months. Believe nowt.

Didn't he throw a strop when somebody took the piss out of him?

Didn't he throw a strop when somebody took the piss out of him?

If we're talking about the same thing he was accused of a betting scam or something...

Then he told them he was fucking off and they proceeded to make a facebook group begging him to come back. And dadaaa..return of the King :laugh:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39158476144

Description: www.brfcs.com today lost a true friend, please return Alan, we miss you already!