Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Why didn't he sign before buggering back off to Spain to sort things out?

The paperwork is all done, the announcement is just being delayed. I can't tell you why, simply because I don't know.

:lol:

Thats a proper ITK. 'Dont tell me so i cant be compromised into telling anyone'.

Never doubted it myself anyway. 

Listen, I don't claim to be "ITK" i'm just passing on what I heard from someone who I know to have inside knowledge. Okay, he may not claim to have Keegan on speed dial like Micksta, Big Willie or some other shite monger but I trust him implicitly.

I am quite pissed so I may have completely miss judged the tone of your post, like  :crazy2:

I thought the post was ambiguous so i added the second sentence to show that i was re-assured by yours.  O0

Well if something was going to happen to bed players in before the manc scum game it would have happened today.

Mind you

17 days left to find a quality left back, Striker and Creative Midfielder.

17 days for Ashley to show us what he's made of

17 days for ITK wild goose chase bollocks

Guest Magpie007

from rivals:

Luca Modric and Pablo Aimar had both agreed terms with Newcastle United but both deals fell through due to a late bid from spurs for Modric and family commitments for Pablo. Shola Ameobi will join Ipswitch Town today after a long drawn out transfer saga. Kevin Keegan and Mr. Ashley are at loggerheads over Alan Smith. Mr. Ashley is ready to sell and cash in on Smith but Kevin wants to keep him, but expect the chairman to get his wishes and a move to either Everton or Sunderland within the next 48 hrs will happen. James Milner will sign for Aston Villa if the price is right, Kevin sees Milner as a good winger but will only be able to use him sparingly in the centre of midfield this season due to new players coming in and the amount of wide players already downstairs N'Zogbia, Duff, Gutierez and new additions. Mark Viduka will be offloaded in January along with Geremi. Fabricio Collocini will be unveiled as a Newcastle player by noon Saturday along with Erin Derdiyok (4.2m) Thiago Motta (loan + view to buy 7m) Arda Turan (18m +extras) . Kevin is also hoping to tie up deals for Warnock and Inler before August 31st. Blackburns management team are reluctant to sell but the player is unsettled and wants to move, Inlers price tag is a stumbling block but the sales of Ameobi, Smith and Milner will ease the finances. Mr. Ashley and his team believe the captures of Bassong, Gutierez, Guthrie, Collocini, Arda, Thiago, Derdiyok, Warnock and Inler ample enough to mount a serious challenge for a european position and good cup run. The delay for the transfer announcement is so the unveiling is a breathtaker, Mr. Ashley likes to make an impact and is going to make sure some belief is installed to the club again.;

from rivals:

Luca Modric and Pablo Aimar had both agreed terms with Newcastle United but both deals fell through due to a late bid from spurs for Modric and family commitments for Pablo. Shola Ameobi will join Ipswitch Town today after a long drawn out transfer saga. Kevin Keegan and Mr. Ashley are at loggerheads over Alan Smith. Mr. Ashley is ready to sell and cash in on Smith but Kevin wants to keep him, but expect the chairman to get his wishes and a move to either Everton or Sunderland within the next 48 hrs will happen. James Milner will sign for Aston Villa if the price is right, Kevin sees Milner as a good winger but will only be able to use him sparingly in the centre of midfield this season due to new players coming in and the amount of wide players already downstairs N'Zogbia, Duff, Gutierez and new additions. Mark Viduka will be offloaded in January along with Geremi. Fabricio Collocini will be unveiled as a Newcastle player by noon Saturday along with Erin Derdiyok (4.2m) Thiago Motta (loan + view to buy 7m) Arda Turan (18m +extras) . Kevin is also hoping to tie up deals for Warnock and Inler before August 31st. Blackburns management team are reluctant to sell but the player is unsettled and wants to move, Inlers price tag is a stumbling block but the sales of Ameobi, Smith and Milner will ease the finances. Mr. Ashley and his team believe the captures of Bassong, Gutierez, Guthrie, Collocini, Arda, Thiago, Derdiyok, Warnock and Inler ample enough to mount a serious challenge for a european position and good cup run. The delay for the transfer announcement is so the unveiling is a breathtaker, Mr. Ashley likes to make an impact and is going to make sure some belief is installed to the club again.;

Tiago not Thiago Motta.

from rivals:

utter bollocks. its dream world stuff

from rivals:

Tiago not Thiago Motta.

Was just about to say that. If you're going to go on a bullshit session, at least know who you're lying about. Have the mainstream press taught us nothing...

:razz:

Two things made me smile there, one allowing myself to slip into fantasy world and believe all that and two the Gary Glitter comment.  One far more than the other, which one?  You decide

Guest elpapi

Had actually forgot about Arda Turan.  He never moved anywhere,  did he?

Yesterday he played 90min vs steaua bukarest in the qualifying round of the CL, no talk of transfer here in Istanbul. Kewell didn't make the bench, injured? :-)

from rivals:

I'd cream, I love false hope.

i'm not sure if this info's already been posted but i'll put it up here anyway, as my friend's registered here but i'm not sure if he ever posts, if he's reading, hi stu. he has it on good authority  that one of our club doctors is over seeing a medical examination tonight, i'm not normally itk, he just came across this information by chance but it seemed credible, make of it what you will.

i'm not sure if this info's already been posted but i'll put it up here anyway, as my friend's registered here but i'm not sure if he ever posts, if he's reading, hi stu. he has it on good authority  that one of our club doctors is over seeing a medical examination tonight, i'm not normally itk, he just came across this information by chance but it seemed credible, make of it what you will.

I believe that. Probably the strongest ITK links you'll see on here.

Probably Coloccini ;)

Probably Coloccini ;)

He's already had his medical.

Quite plausible given that I know Mr Venkman in person...lets wait and see.

Could be one of the two triallist lads, but we can always hope its something more.