Tim Krul

Guest Deep456

Thing is, Krul has been injured or out on loan bar the last 2 weeks. With the emergence of Forster (Keegan gave him a new deal so he must rate him), Krul may be surplus to requirements.

I must say he looked very impressive against Palermo, and will have improved since then.

Really strange, all this. The only way I can see sense in it is if that shoulder of his hasn't recovered properly. Looks a terrible decision, otherwise.

Guest Heneage

Have you not thought that the move is that of Loan not transfer.

And as for Carroll i've seen nowt to suggest hes "Made it". Oooh a tap in against Juve.

Guest Heneage

They were that day. Take it from a Juve fan . But if you are telling me that a players career highlight is a goal in a friendly? Fuck me Shola would be set for life.

They were that day. Take it from a Juve fan . But if you are telling me that a players career highlight is a goal in a friendly? f*** me Shola would be set for life.

He was 18..an 18 yearold scoring against Buffon at any level is good..still agree about his attitude, lets just wait and see how he turns up to be..

I can't fucking believe were selling Krul btw..

Guest Heneage

If we sell him and keep forster it shows how much local bias this club has whne it comes to youth.

Writing is on the wall with Forster getting in the team today.

Krul is injured to be fair.

Forster is the same age as Krul, but has no reputation and hasn't represtented England at any level. If we are getting rid of Krul because we have Forster i would be very sceptical.

Writing is on the wall with Forster getting in the team today.

Also looking on the clubs website profiles Shay,Steve & Fraser are in the 1st team profiles, Tim's profile is not with reserves/academy profiles either. He is on there though.

Guest Heneage

Look at this way, Foster was bounced roudn clubs has not represented England. Kruls Hollands first choice for his age and is seen as VDS replacement.

Look at this way, Foster was bounced roudn clubs has not represented England. Kruls Hollands first choice for his age and is seen as VDS replacement.

No he isn't, not at this moment anyway.. He's just one of the young goalkeepers who may be heir to the throne..

Guest Heneage

No he isn't, not at this moment anyway.. He's just one of the young goalkeepers who may be heir to the throne..

Along with who? BOy Waterman? Hes a shocking excuse for a keeper good shot stopper, but poor in all other aspects. Im not saying he's ahead of Stekelenberg and others but for his age he is arguably their most gifted.

Along with who? BOy Waterman? Hes a shocking excuse for a keeper good shot stopper, but poor in all other aspects. Im not saying he's ahead of Stekelenberg and others but for his age he is arguably their most gifted.

Piet Velthuizen is ahead of him for one, and has received a call-up for Oranje already. I don't rate Stekelburg that much, but he will be behind him for sheer lack of experience alone. The fact is Krul needs to be playing if he is to achieve his potential, and as it seems this will not happen at Newcastle this upcoming season I would not be surprised if he moves, hopefully on a loan to a good club.

got talking to krul at halftime. he said he should be playing next weekend, also someone asked about these rumours. he said he wants to stay here.

I'd like to believe you, therefore I will.   :celb: