Tim Krul

Guest Deep456

Be utter madness to sell him tbh.

why ?

if someone offers us more than we feel he is worth then fine. not like we've seen enough to say how good he is.

but still i like the idea of 2 first teamers (harper.given) and two back ups/reserves (forster.krul) soderberg aint 18 till this sunday (research from madras..f***ing hell people) so he is edge of reserves and in the youths.

If someone bid outlandish for him (£10M) then sell him, but for the £2M banded about it would be silly.

Stick him and Foster out on loan.

why ?

if someone offers us more than we feel he is worth then fine. not like we've seen enough to say how good he is.

but still i like the idea of 2 first teamers (harper.given) and two back ups/reserves (forster.krul) soderberg aint 18 till this sunday (research from madras..f***ing hell people) so he is edge of reserves and in the youths.

He's a highly rated youngster, and so far his time here seems to have gone to plan with his successful loan spell and breaking into the U21s. The smart thing to do would be to loan him out for one more season then get rid of Given or Harper and make him 2nd choice. The rumoured price is something like 2 million euros, that is peanuts. It makes me wonder what we will do when Tozer, Kadar, LuaLua etc reach 19/20.

Guest Heneage

Exactly cos he went down like Jonny Big Dick. Look at him on match days hes gone from walking out to his car to getting it driven in, even fucking Edgar doesn't do that.

Exactly cos he went down like Jonny Big Dick. Look at him on match days hes gone from walking out to his car to getting it driven in, even fucking Edgar doesn't do that.

:coolsmiley:

Are you talking about Carroll or Krul?

why ?

He's a highly rated youngster, and so far his time here seems to have gone to plan with his successful loan spell and breaking into the U21s. The smart thing to do would be to loan him out for one more season then get rid of Given or Harper and make him 2nd choice. The rumoured price is something like 2 million euros, that is peanuts. It makes me wonder what we will do when Tozer, Kadar, LuaLua etc reach 19/20.

i agree, read what i posted a bit closer.

just the idea of it being "madness" to sell...at the right price everyone is up for grabs.

Guest Heneage

Exactly cos he went down like Jonny Big Dick. Look at him on match days hes gone from walking out to his car to getting it driven in, even f***ing Edgar doesn't do that.

Carroll sorry.

Exactly cos he went down like Jonny Big Dick. Look at him on match days hes gone from walking out to his car to getting it driven in, even f***ing Edgar doesn't do that.

Carroll sorry.

I saw Carroll in my local chippy a few months ago. Had a great big massive black jeep, and curry and chips.

Carroll sorry.

pretty much fits in of what I've heard about n all from the sis of a former u19 in same team as him.

Guest shearer_united

Tim Krul has a lot of potential to become a great goalkeeper for us.

What I am concerned is that we might lose a bright prospect like him because he is also linked with Fayenoord and Heerenveen (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3834016,00.html).

The question is, whether the club is willing to let him go in return for cash. I think losing a bright player like him will not be worth the money given in return. To me. i think he's like a small insurance the club should take incase something happens to Given and/or Harper.

I just hope we don't sell him.

If we sell, we should perhaps stick a £4m buy back option and a 50% sell-on clause into the deal.

Football Manager 2008 thread is in another forum, mate.  :aww:

My comments were actually based on a similar deal Man Utd have on Pique.

why ?

This.  

Or in the words of that crazy, mystical being, Haroldus-Norwayus, " :clap:"

Guest nufc 4 life

hes near enough gone: Tim told the Dutch media:

“This is a club that offered the most to me,” “So that already gives me a special feeling.”

“If Feyenoord make an offer, I am always open to a beautiful adventure in the south of Rotterdam. But we are as good as there (with Heerenveen).”

“This is a club that offered the most to me,” “So that already gives me a special feeling.”

“If Feyenoord make an offer, I am always open to a beautiful adventure in the south of Rotterdam. But we are as good as there (with Heerenveen).”

where did you read that?  The only place I've seen it is on NUFC blog, so I'm discarding it.

where did you read that?  The only place I've seen it is on NUFC blog, so I'm discarding it.

It is on Goal & in the Journal

Guest nufc 4 life

This is a club that offered the most to me, So that already gives me a special feeling.

If Feyenoord make an offer, I am always open to a beautiful adventure in the south of Rotterdam. But we are as good as there (with Heerenveen).

It is on Goal & in the Journal

this