Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Guest neesy111

it's all fine and well blaming the midfield, but I'm sure james beattie at stoke has had shit service but has managed to score as many goals as owen and martins for a team I would call a lot worse than ours

if we get 13 million for martins then we have to take it, we've got martins and owen earning 200k between them and sorry it's not value for money at all

Guest BooBoo

I hear his autobiography will be called "The Strange Case of Dr Obafemi Martins and Mr Awfulfemi Waster."

Its clear it is easier to complain about players then supporting them, thats for sure

Well said.

Our win and draw ratios are a lot higher when Martins starts than when he doesn't, that's for sure.

Guest Sniffer

Then just ignore what you see on the pitch. That's your choice.

Or whinge while still admitting he'd be in your starting line up. That's your choice apparently.

Expressing an opinion. But I wouldn't expect a thick cunt like you to understand anyway.

Or whinge while still admitting he'd be in your starting line up. That's your choice apparently.

Expressing an opinion. But I wouldn't expect a thick c*** like you to understand anyway.

:rockyII:

Expressing an opinion. But I wouldn't expect a thick cunt like you to understand anyway.

Don't start whining, it's not a punishable offence to contradict yourself even if it does make you look a bit stupid.

Its clear it is easier to complain about players then supporting them, thats for sure

Well said.

Our win and draw ratios are a lot higher when Martins starts than when he doesn't, that's for sure.

Do you have these stats? If so I wouldn't mind looking at them.

Well said.

In January or February (can't remember and can't be arsed to look it up again), this season we had 1.5 points per game with Martins in the side compared to 0.5 without him.

Obviously you can't put it down to one player though, and that's not looking at which games he actually played.

Well said.

In January or February (can't remember and can't be arsed to look it up again), this season we had 1.5 points per game with Martins in the side compared to 0.5 without him.

Obviously you can't put it down to one player though, and that's not looking at which games he actually played.

I remember someone bringing up a stat that we'd only won 2 of the last 22 games we'd played without Martins in the team.

Well said.

I remember someone bringing up a stat that we'd only won 2 of the last 22 games we'd played without Martins in the team.

Its probably fairly similar for a few players though, its not like we've won many with Martins.

Sounds like a box of piss tbh.

No fitness test or anything, just ring up and say "I'm injured" on the morning of a game.

Fuck off.

Agreed.

Bye bye Martins, you were below average for this league anyhow.