Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest Roger Kint

Don't think we are even looking at him anymore, get the feeling he pissed us around way to much in the summer.

Based on all the reports its his agents we wont deal with.

Gotta say I'm surprised with his ego Ashley hasn't been back in with a pre-contract offer followed by a £2.50 bid to Lyon for an early transfer just to rub Aulas's nose in it.

Maybe Kinnear lost his phone number :dontknow:

He can't get through, everytime he asks for bafftime gomez they say must be wrong number

If we can get him on the cheap I'd take him because he's not Shola Ameobi, but I really am not interested by this at all and couldn't care less if he goes elsewhere. Seems like a right bellend.

My sentiments exactly and have been since it was first mooted.

:thup: Nearly 29 as well, can imagine he'll be after a pay day with a long-ish term contract if he's going to go for nowt. I'd rather pass and look elsewhere unless we could do a deal for a couple years.

Yup, good points. I think for these reasons, the club has moved on.

If we can get him on the cheap I'd take him because he's not Shola Ameobi, but I really am not interested by this at all and couldn't care less if he goes elsewhere. Seems like a right bellend.

I think Marseilles are only interested because he's on a free tbh, I'm not sure they would be willing to pay money for him. I'm not convinced he'll be there for long or make their starting line up too often. Not unless the standard of CL clubs in France is pretty low.

Premier League Transfer News - SportsDirect News

Breaking Football transfer news and stories from the Premiership, including Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, and Everton - updated daily with the latest football news.

:dontknow: