Liverpool Vs Newcastle Pre-Match thread.

Guest Deep456

i cant understand how a striker who cannot score gets in the first team every time.  I would take him out if only just to have a look at the other striker partnerships. beats me like.

The more he keeps his place in the side without scoring, lends credence to the rumour about him having to play if fit.

i cant understand how a striker who cannot score gets in the first team every time.  I would take him out if only just to have a look at the other striker partnerships. beats me like.

The more he keeps his place in the side without scoring, lends credence to the rumour about him having to play if fit.

The Chairman likes him, he works great in training, we have a fuckin retarded coaching staff and they all seem to think he's the greatest thing that ever happend to this club, i know its hard to believe but yes they think he's fucking great..thats it!

Look at the positives. Mascherano is out, and their weak link, Lucas is playing.

Torres and Gerrard will make Liverpool start well, but once Liverpool get a foothold, they'll take their foot of the gas with Inter in mind, and we'll bum them in the face.

3-2 Newcastle.

The Chairman likes him, he works great in training, we have a fuckin retarded coaching staff and they all seem to think he's the greatest thing that ever happend to this club, i know its hard to believe but yes they think he's fucking great..thats it!

Have a word with yourself man.

Look at the positives. Mascherano is out, and their weak link, Lucas is playing.

Torres and Gerrard will make Liverpool start well, but once Liverpool get a foothold, they'll take their foot of the gas with Inter in mind, and we'll bum them in the face.

3-2 Newcastle.

:lol:

Fuck off man.

3-2 Newcastle.

Lucas is a good player. What's he done to warrant being called a weak link exactly?

Their shitty left backs are the weakest part of the side.

Anyway, hope you do them today!  :clap: Can't really see it though.

On the plus side N'Zogbia starting in the middle should do us some good. Someone with a bit of forward drive in the centre.

Every time I've seen Zoggy in the centre he's looked completely lost. If that's where he's playing, that's a bad decision.

3-2 Newcastle.

...and Alan Smith is presented with the MoTM award, by Winston Churchill, with a head of a bee.

Looking at James teamlist Harper is not in the team or on the bench & Given is back in :undecided:

Second week in a row I've done that.

Last week went completely unnoticed until HT.