Who is better?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wenger.

You have to admire the football that they play and how they rarely, if ever, succumb to playing the type of football that every other team does in Europe (including Man Utd). Wenger's stuck to his guns and it's finally started to work.

Wenger.

You have to admire the football that they play and how they rarely, if ever, succumb to playing the type of football that every other team does in Europe (including Man Utd). Wenger's stuck to his guns and it's finally started to work.

Yeah. I like that fact in the modern game he's able to change his entire squad and gamble on youth and still bring out a CL qualifying team every season. Some of the players he's lost. I mean we lose one (Shearer) and we fall apart.

Fergie struggles to replace. He hit lucky with Ronaldo thanks to SBR more than anyone, but really so much money has been thrown at his manu team over the years how could he fail?

There's only one way to find out..... .............FIGHT!

Has there EVER been a program more improved than You've Been Framed when Harry Hill took it over?

That and TV Burp are a fantastic 60 minutes of television.

Ferguson, for managing to rob somebody of £6m for Smith!

But he spent £7M on him in the first place.

Aye, but without getting into a long argument, at the time £7m for him was a lot better value than £6m when he sold him.

Smith was half decent at Leeds, went to Manure, was shite, got injured and was still shite.

Obviously you would expect this, but Mr Wenger!

I like how he doesnt critise his players in public no matter how stupid some of the things they do are.

His teams always come out playing theright kind of football and are determined(Against some peoples wish's) to play it the right way "JUST SHOOT"!

And his net spend is remarkable! Legend!

Also, the scouting system he has set up and his eye for a player is remarkable. I would go as far as to say, perfect!

Obviously you would expect this, but Mr Wenger!

I like how he doesnt critise his players in public no matter how stupid some of the things they do are.

His teams always come out playing theright kind of football and are determined(Against some peoples wish's) to play it the right way "JUST SHOOT"!

And his net spend is remarkable! Legend!

Also, the scouting system he has set up and his eye for a player is remarkable. I would go as far as to say, perfect!

Fergie, but you would expect me to say that too! :lol: