Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

who cares about 'inspirational' signings when you're actually winning games of football?

Michael Owen was an inspirational signing ffs.

We're talking about Transfer policy which is why i brought it up.

And transfer policy has no relation to winning games of football? :lol:

Maybe thats why Spurs are s***.

sorry where did i say that?. I said i wasn't talking about winning games ect ect...nothing about them having no relation.

Btw Villa apparantly had a great season last time around and finished 6th. Would you even call that an attempt of breaking into the top 4? would you call that a sustainable challenge?. If you wanna talk about transfer policies in regards to success, come back to me when Villa...

A) Have a proper go at breaking into the top 4 (a whole season not just half a season then give up).

B) Win some silverware.

Thanks.

KD, why do you want to see the back of Keane so much?

He's and overrated cunt and a very disengenuine person imo (a badge kisser). I remember about a year and a half ago on GG when i made a thread saying i didn't trust his apparant love of the club and i predicted he'd fuck off as soon as a top 4 club came in for him. An estimated 6 pages of ridicule followed. Needless to say i bumped the thread  when he's inevitable betrayal occured.

I mean let's look at the facts:

1) Was seen pictured at numerous Wolves games because of his "love for the club".

2) Didn't celebrate against Leeds because of his "love for the club".

3) Was caught in a pub celebrating a Celtic old firm victory. Obviously because of his "love for the club"

4) Left Spurs for Liverpool because of his "love for th club"

5) I'm sure he spouted some bollocks about the love he has for coventry once.

I also hate the way his complains during games, moans at his own teammates, throws his hands up like a little bitch when the ball is sill in play.

I think Keane is something of a tosser too, you can bet your house on him going down in the area at least once a game, and when the penalty isn't given he'll look at the ref with a face like this :kasper:

Guest Heneage

who cares about 'inspirational' signings when you're actually winning games of football?

Michael Owen was an inspirational signing ffs.

We're talking about Transfer policy which is why i brought it up.

And transfer policy has no relation to winning games of football? :lol:

Maybe thats why Spurs are s***.

sorry where did i say that?. I said i wasn't talking about winning games ect ect...nothing about them having no relation.

Btw Villa apparantly had a great season last time around and finished 6th. Would you even call that an attempt of breaking into the top 4? would you call that a sustainable challenge?. If you wanna talk about transfer policies in regards to success, come back to me when Villa...

A) Have a proper go at breaking into the top 4 (a whole season not just half a season then give up).

B) Win some silverware.

Thanks.

Remember when you tried to ship Keane out for £4m like he was yesterdays news only for him to stay and play at times brilliantly for you.

Bolton to sign Sean Davis from Pompey on a free.

These must be the type of players Megson wanted to make Bolton play attractive football.

Good acquisition for nada. Would've been a good capture for us to replace Butt - if we had a manager we probably could've convinced him to drop down a league too.

Christ, have I really just typed "we could convince Sean Fucking Davis" to join us. Convince Sean Davis.

FML.

B) Win some silverware.

Thanks.

re point B. The League title, the European Cup, 4 League Cups I've seen us win in my lifetime What have you seen your lot win?

And "proper go at breaking the top four". What is it now with Spurs, 3 top 6 finishes in 30 years or so?

As for your previous post re overrated signings that don't deliver, Milner has done very well, thanks. How did your expensive English midfielder do, the one you signed last summer?

Also, on a historical note, I believe we've finished above Spurs in 11 of the last 15 seasons.

i wish we had really exciting transfer windows though, I really do!

Guest wshmag

why are city signing santa cruz for £18m when there's a player at newcastle who will be better than adebayor for considerably less?

why are city signing santa cruz for £18m when there's a player at newcastle who will be better than adebayor for considerably less?

Because he'd prefer Santa Cruz and money is no object?

Guest wshmag

bizarre one,though. don't you agree?

adebayor is better than santa cruz, yet martins can be potentially better than them both for a little less.

adebayor is better than santa cruz, yet martins can be potentially better than them both for a little less.

Or he could actually spend the money on someone worth it. No suggestions but with the money City have they could do alot better.

And I could potentially have tidy hair one day but I doubt it'll happen.

Martins potentially better than Adebayor?  :spit:

Guest wshmag

Martins potentially better than Adebayor?  :spit:

i know mate.tell me about it.

crazy,isn't it ?