Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Can you ban the journalist please Dave.

I hope you realise that makes you look just as stupid.

I don't get this .. he hasn't resorted to name calling.

I never will. The journalist was angry that others clocked on to the fact that he was talking rubbish about Cueller so he reacted. Him (and 2 others on here) constantly try an bait me but i don't give them the statisfaction of a reaction so they resort to things like this.

Another funny thing is the "you couldn't even get the transfer fee" line. "And Huddlestone was £3m" were the words typed by him but he conveniantly forgets that he got it wrong to. What a journalist :rolleyes:.

conveniently* too*

1) 5th position is higher then sixth

I assume you mean "than sixth", but yes, you are right it is, so is 5th the actual cut-off point to challenging the top four? Have you decided that because it fits your past?

2) We lost out on the final day of the season, you on the other hand lost out in mid January/early Febuary. It really wasn't a real challenge at all as your team decided to wave the white flag really early.  We were top 4 throughout the whole season except the very last day.

"decided to wave the white flag" - yes that's right, we just thought "fuck this, we can't be bothered", that was what it was and not the cumulative result of a season that started in early July with one of the smallest squads in the league.

Where were Spurs in mid January, by the way? Were you in or out of the bottom 4 or 5?

It is about where you finish on the last day. We've finished 6th the last two seasons, you've finished 8th and 11th. Go figure.

So, I will ask again, why is us buying Harewood so funny, given your experience with Pavyluchenko?

The statistics are in my post a few posts up. I won;t bore myself by repeating them yet again, I am sure you can find them.

Tbh if we compare transfer activity, i'd say we've had more successes they you lot have (recent History i'm talking about not around the time you won the European cup).

Based on what? The fact that you won the Carling Cup?

You said yourself a few pages ago that you believe your transfer activity to have been a joke over recent years. Why have you suddenly changed your mind?

Wikipedia :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:... you actually had the nerve to back up your argument with wikipedia :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:...

Man this is something else.

tbf Wiki is a perfectly valid source as long as the articles actually have sources.

Wikipedia :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:... you actually had the nerve to back up your argument with wikipedia :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:...

tbf Wiki is a perfectly valid source as long as the articles actually have sources.

See that post, that's one straight from the "post loads of HAHAHA smilies around a point, in an attempt to distract from the fact that, actually, there is no point at all" school.

:dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie:

He's a Uni student too and doesn't understand referencing  :facepalm:

Guest kingdawson

I'm well aware my spelling and Grammer is not very good at all, but just to point out. I can speak 3 languages and i still managed to get a Business degree with such rubbish grammer. Belittle me all you want but it doesn't effect me at all ( I usually assume that the people that poke fun at others in cyber world probably havn't achieved anything worthwhile).

I'm gonna answer the last bit of your post BRUMMIE. Yes i stand by my comment that our transfer policy has been a joke...point me to where i've changed my mind please?. Ah is see, by me saying "i'd say we've had more successes then you lot have" you assumed i was changing my mind?. It can't just be that i feel ours simply isn't as bad as yours no?.

I'm well aware my spelling and Grammer is not very good at all, but just to point out. I can speak 3 languages and i still managed to get a Business degree with such rubbish grammer. Belittle me all you want but it doesn't effect me at all ( I usually assume that the people that poke fun at others in cyber world probably havn't achieved anything worthwhile).

I'm gonna answer the last bit of your post BRUMMIE. Yes i stand by my comment that our transfer policy has been a joke...point me to where i've changed my mind please?. Ah is see, by me saying "i'd say we've had more successes then you lot have" you assumed i was changing my mind?. It can't just be that i feel ours simply asn't as bad as yours no?.

Talking shit isn't classed as a language.

Guest kingdawson

I'm gonna answer the last bit of your post BRUMMIE. Yes i stand by my comment that our transfer policy has been a joke...point me to where i've changed my mind please?. Ah is see, by me saying "i'd say we've had more successes then you lot have" you assumed i was changing my mind?. It can't just be that i feel ours simply asn't as bad as yours no?.

Talking s*** isn't classed as a language.

[/quote

Who are you?. Honestly i've never seen you on here.

Guest kingdawson

He's got more posts than you. :D

I'm aware of that but i don't know him and i've never seen him, yet somehow he knows about me attending uni. Very weird.

Edit : Just checked, i joined here a while before him, so i don't know why i don't know this guy (unless Ash changed his username).

I'm gonna answer the last bit of your post BRUMMIE. Yes i stand by my comment that our transfer policy has been a joke...point me to where i've changed my mind please?. Ah is see, by me saying "i'd say we've had more successes then you lot have" you assumed i was changing my mind?. It can't just be that i feel ours simply isn't as bad as yours no?.

You might feel that way, and you'd be entitled to your opinion. All available evidence points to it being a totally incorrect stance, though.

Only thing now missing is Joe Rogan doing the commentary over this chickfight

Who is Joe Rogan?

Whoever he is, I bet Spurs are "tracking" him and his entire family are ST holders at White Hart Lane.

In fact, I bet Levy and a couple of other blokes in suits (occupying jobs which, if they worked for any other club in the world, nobody would have a frigging clue who they were, but as it is Spurs, we get to hear their 'ITKs' going on and on about them all summer, talking about them like they're latter day kingmakers) are right now flying into whichever city he lives in in a bid to sign him.

OK, sorry, I'll knock it on the head now. Still, who is he?

I'm not impressed by Villa transfers at all. They have spent a hell of alot of money on some really just decent players. I mnea goodness Villa must have spent upwards of 30 million pounds this season and I can't recall them buying one player who was a "gem". No one who really had the potential to be top class either. Just a bunch of average players. I don't think Villa are a serious challenger to the top teams in the long run. If I was Arsenal, I'd be much more wary of Everton, Spurs, and City.

Spurs transfer policy is something out of Football Manager, and while it's great when it works, it is very hit or miss.

I promise you, as soon as i read that bit about Cuellar, i decided not to reply to his post. You can't debate with people that are either blatantly biased or have no clue what they're talking about.

You really are an utter cunt. Get down off your high horse, and try actually having a debate, you couldn't even get your transfer fee's right ffs.

:lol:

It's getting hot in here, over nowt really.  :doh:

Its Nixon

NOTW

SUNDERLAND GO FOR LUALUA

Former Newcastle striker in line for shock Black Cats move

EX-NEWCASTLE striker Lomana LuaLua could make a back-flipping return to the Premier League - with a shock move to their bitter North East rivals Sunderland.

The Black Cats' new boss Steve Bruce is a long-time admirer of LuaLua, 28. And he wants the DR Congo captain to be one of his first signings as he rebuilds at the Stadium of Light.

LuaLua scored just five goals in 59 games for the Toon before moving to Portsmouth and then on to Greek side Olympiakos in August 2007.

He has spent the past year with Qatar side Al-Arabi and said: "I loved my time in the North East. I'd love to play again in the Premier League."