Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Much as I hate to say it, Spurs should do pretty well this year.

Much as I love to say it, that's exactly what everyone was saying this time last year.

And the year before.

And the year before.

Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I had to.

Tbf, that last "year before" of yours, Spurs finished fifth. And the year before that!

Too many variables this year for anyone to be confident. Man City, Villa, Everton, Portsmouth? Fulham?

Anyhoo - where were we? Other team's transfers....

"2321 BST: Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is hoping to beat Hull to the signing of Manchester United striker Fraizer Campbell.

Hull have already had a £6m bid for the striker accepted by United but England under-21 star Campbell is waiting until after the European Championships to decide his future."

Looks like the death knell for a transfer to the Toon.

Guest Stephen927

ahahaa

Hull manager Phil Brown wants to hijack Quinton Fortune's move to Ipswich. The former Manchester United winger is a free agent after being released by Belgian club Tubize.

32 years old now, what a signing he would be for them.

He's been at 5 clubs since leaving Man United in 2006.  :lol:

Much as I hate to say it, Spurs should do pretty well this year.

Much as I love to say it, that's exactly what everyone was saying this time last year.

And the year before.

And the year before.

Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I had to.

Tbf, that last "year before" of yours, Spurs finished fifth. And the year before that!

Too many variables this year for anyone to be confident. Man City, Villa, Everton, Portsmouth? Fulham?

Anyhoo - where were we? Other team's transfers....

"2321 BST: Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is hoping to beat Hull to the signing of Manchester United striker Fraizer Campbell.

Hull have already had a £6m bid for the striker accepted by United but England under-21 star Campbell is waiting until after the European Championships to decide his future."

Looks like the death knell for a transfer to the Toon.

Don't think that was ever on the cards tbh. It still staggers me that we're being linked with anyone at the moment.

They've bought their way to success the last couple of years, now Moratti would probably want to recover some money, seeing as it's Juve's turn to buy the title this year. That's how it works in Italy.

Moratti going to Madrid to discuss a Zlatan (and maybe Maicon) sale, if it is true he's there also for Maicon im starting to wonder what is going on at Inter and the so called quest for the CL title.

They better replace them with gods if true.  :facepalm:

Haven't all the gods already signed for Madrid?

I'd be happy with Campbell to Sunderland mind. :lol:

Would be a fantastic signing for a club with not much spending power desperate for survival, or a promotion chaser, but for a club with supposedly loads to spend....brilliant!

Almost like Keane all over again - has a decent budget, and splurges £7m on Chopra and Prica. :lol:

have to say, not really sure why kingdawson gets so much s*** on here.

Neither am I.

But I can differentiate between giving s*** to someone and arguing with them.

wasnt aiming it at you tbh

Becoz they iz Spudzzzzz and we all av to h8 dem and boycoutt this board if dere fans are allowed on here...  :shifty:

That said, Martin Jol (the poster, not the man) is a prize chump.

Neither am I.

But I can differentiate between giving s*** to someone and arguing with them.

wasnt aiming it at you tbh

Sorry, I wasn't aiming at you either (if it sounded a bit arsey of me).